FA Cup draw

23 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Unless part of the ground is closed, thinking back I’m sure I saw they were redeveloping it in some way 

Part of their ground is closed, it’s been closed for years. The away team gets around 1200 for a league game. To get less for a cup game is ridiculous. 

I was expecting less than the standard 15% following the issues at the game at BP a few weeks ago. But I wasn’t expecting less than the standard league allocation.

They really are the Man United of non-league. 

53 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Part of their ground is closed, it’s been closed for years. The away team gets around 1200 for a league game. To get less for a cup game is ridiculous. 

I was expecting less than the standard 15% following the issues at the game at BP a few weeks ago. But I wasn’t expecting less than the standard league allocation.

They really are the Man United of non-league. 

Aren’t they just 

4 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Be great to get these Tory* wankers in the play-offs and give them one block in the Chaddy end.

* Evidently, given their stance on Mullen today.

They have acted to stop Mullen's boot slogan of "Fuck the Tories" getting seen again. I think it's correct that something as offensive as "Fuck the Tories" should be censored. If we're not careful it'll be "Fuck the Tories" here, "Fuck the Tories" there, "Fuck the Tories" everywhere. Who wants that? 

"Fuck the Tories"

"Fuck the Tories"

"Fuck the Tories"

"Fuck the Tories"

"Fuck the Tories" (damned predictive text) 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

They have acted to stop Mullen's boot slogan of "Fuck the Tories" getting seen again. I think it's correct that something as offensive as "Fuck the Tories" should be censored. If we're not careful it'll be "Fuck the Tories" here, "Fuck the Tories" there, "Fuck the Tories" everywhere. Who wants that? 

"Fuck the Tories"

"Fuck the Tories"

"Fuck the Tories"

"Fuck the Tories"

"Fuck the Tories" (damned predictive text) 

Can we not please. This place is divisive enough without childish political rants.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

Typical Tory response. 

Typical blinkered response. 

I happen to think our entire political class is abject.  I’m not immature enough to think any one political party gives a shit about me. Particularly not Labour or conservative. Not a fag paper between them. 

26 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Typical blinkered response. 

I happen to think our entire political class is abject.  I’m not immature enough to think any one political party gives a shit about me. Particularly not Labour or conservative. Not a fag paper between them. 

I was just having a laugh about Mullen's boots. To paraphrase the great Daniel Kitson: people don't go round wanting to have their minds changed. 

It's a weird viewpoint to have though, that an inability to see the difference between political parties is a sign of maturity. 

6 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

I was just having a laugh about Mullen's boots. To paraphrase the great Daniel Kitson: people don't go round wanting to have their minds changed. 

It's a weird viewpoint to have thought, that an inability to see the difference between political parties is a sign of maturity. 

There is no difference. Nothing major ever changes. That’s evidential.  Anyhow… I’m not doing politics on here. Back to the match…