FA Cup draw

1 minute ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Hope you're saying that about us on Saturday !  😉

Proper cliche cup tie for us this one, absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.  21 places between us in the league. Both have injury issues. We are a young side with no fear and a large vocal following could be your worst nightmare at the moment!

17 minutes ago, PhilChester said:

Proper cliche cup tie for us this one, absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.  21 places between us in the league. Both have injury issues. We are a young side with no fear and a large vocal following could be your worst nightmare at the moment!

We've beaten and just got rid of a bigger nightmare than you mate but best of luck to you but hope you're "concentrating on the league" after Saturday !  😘  👍

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

indeed. l did put that originally for effect but l was jus goin home fans so l changed it.

good tho init. and to think l was scoffed at when l said we will do 6000

Home only fans averaging about 6700.👍👍

Would be nearer 8k with a half decent team!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

we have 2 out of 3 of those qualities 🤣….great fans and a (mostly) young team but they look utterly terrified most of the time so any tips welcome 😉

Just something that football fans that have been through a rotten time don't have, patience!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PhilChester said:

Never been so no idea what its like!!!

We will have a load paying on the day too.

It's not really a second tier it's just the blocks of seats split into 2 the stands holds 3.5k so their should be enough room for you all.

Generally the atmosphere doesn't travel well across the pitch in the chaddy and the view from the back seats isn't the best as their are poles in the way hence why it used to be our home end but we switched to the other end in 2015.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PhilChester said:

Never been so no idea what its like!!!

We will have a load paying on the day too.

It's all one Tier really. There is  just a walkway separating seats at the top and the bottom. 

Be good to see a good away following. Interesting to see how many home fans will bother. 

• Thanks 1

Do you think we'll go with our strongest team for this or do you think Unsworth will use it to have a look at some players? 

FA Cup is a big money spinner so I imagine we'll go full strength.

Hopefully use the FA trophy and Vase (are we even in that?) to see some fringe players/youth. 

5 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Do you think we'll go with our strongest team for this or do you think Unsworth will use it to have a look at some players? 

Hopefully use the FA trophy and Vase (are we even in that?) to see some fringe players/youth. 

We’re not in the Vase- for lower leagues. 

25 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Play the Under 8's and we should have enough to beat Chester. In fact, I'll go even further than that one. Luamba will score...

1 hour ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Absolutely go full strength all the way through the competition. Just to see how far we can go.

18 minutes ago, True Tic said:

I can’t drum up enough interest to even think about it. If it’s not the league it’s a non event . Bad really but that’s where I am 

Yet the best days of the last 25 years have come in this competition. I mean it will be harder than ever to get to round 3 but nothing ventured nothing gained.

10 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Yet the best days of the last 25 years have come in this competition. I mean it will be harder than ever to get to round 3 but nothing ventured nothing gained.

I know, some fantastic memories and I’m old enough to recall the “pinch me” years .