MATCH: vs Maidenhead United (A) 08/10/22

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really happy that we scored and I've genuinely not got anything personal against the commentator, but...

It took over 10 seconds to have any indication which team had scored, especially after a big noise that sounded like the home crowd.

Mikey's really good, the other guy on Tuesday was OK, this guy isn't fit for purpose.

Just now, the_mighty_bosh said:

I'm really happy that we scored and I've genuinely not got anything personal against the commentator, but...

It took over 10 seconds to have any indication which team had scored, especially after a big noise that sounded like the home crowd.

Mikey's really good, the other guy on Tuesday was OK, this guy isn't fit for purpose.

sounds like he needs subbing

absolutly shite

7 minutes ago, Lags said:

Up to now, the play off contenders are not getting away from us. AS bad as the season's started just 5 points off!!

Currently  8 pts of play offs and 2 pts off relegation.

They are not out of sight, if we go on a decent run we could get near the mix, but we look a long way off stringing even a couple of results together. And we are showig signs starting to struggle against teams around us.

Just now, Bobledgersheart said:

It'd have given you nothing to fucking moan about.

Double rebound project. Oldham are going to lose so let’s give it to the optimist.

You can’t blame me, bus pass. I see it as it is.

9 minutes ago, Lags said:

Up to now, the play off contenders are not getting away from us. AS bad as the season's started just 5 points off!!

We’ve got bigger issues to worry about below us. No where near even a top half team. Zero new manager bounce is also

concerning 

Just now, singe said:

They are not out of sight, if we go on a decent run we could get near the mix, but we look a long way off stringing even a couple of results together. And we are showig signs starting to struggle against teams around us.

We’ve been struggling since day one. We trust in Unsworth and his new back room team who are impressive, to change this team because it is shite 

5 minutes ago, singe said:

I am keeping my Gob shut!!

Archived