OASF1895 Lottery

Is this still going? We used to get results put out each weekend but I haven't seen anything for weeks now, yet if you click on the link on the OASF website you can still play. Does anyone know if we just aren't getting the results now or has the fundraising stopped now we have new ownership?

14 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Is this still going? We used to get results put out each weekend but I haven't seen anything for weeks now, yet if you click on the link on the OASF website you can still play. Does anyone know if we just aren't getting the results now or has the fundraising stopped now we have new ownership?

Results are on twitter every week and I also get emails every week with the same info.

1 minute ago, mick26 said:

Results are on twitter every week and I also get emails every week with the same info.

Ah ok, thanks. I haven't seen them for a while that's all, i've just realised the foundation no longer tweets the results but it's a separate twitter page. Do you actually get the numbers that were drawn out in your results email or just if there has been a winner or not?

Just now, Monty Burns said:

l'm not in the lottery and l've not got a twitter acct but l see the results weekly?

no doubt youre doing something wrong and its somebody elses fault.

Ok, it was just question, can you point me in the right direction to where you see the results then please?

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

oh wait l see what youre insinuating. ffs🙄.

I'm not insinuating anything merely asking some straight forward questions, should have known it wouldn't be easy to get a simple answer. I can't see any results of the draw in any week, i only ever see there was no winner this week!

23 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Ah ok, thanks. I haven't seen them for a while that's all, i've just realised the foundation no longer tweets the results but it's a separate twitter page. Do you actually get the numbers that were drawn out in your results email or just if there has been a winner or not?

@Monty Burns I didn't say in my original posts i can see the results, it was only after somebody pointed out where they were as I had been looking on the Foundation page not realising that the lottery had it's own page.

2 minutes ago, PeteG said:

@Monty Burns I didn't say in my original posts i can see the results, it was only after somebody pointed out where they were as I had been looking on the Foundation page not realising that the lottery had it's own page.

ok ok l didnt want to make you look even more stupid than you already do so l went easy.

lets paraphrase..

'hi guys do we still do the lottery? lve not seen it for a while.. ohhh thanks yeah there it is right in the open straight in front of my face.. hi Monty do we still do the lottery l haven't seen the results for 20 seconds since l last pretended l didnt know where they are, can you point me to the place l already knew before l asked? the place l have just been to and looked at.. does anybody know if we still donthe lottery bc l havent seen the results for a while l just want a simple answer thats all, l knew it would be really difficult for me.'

absolutely brilliant.

#obtuse

9 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

ok ok l didnt want to make you look even more stupid than you already do so l went easy.

lets paraphrase..

'hi guys do we still do the lottery? lve not seen it for a while.. ohhh thanks yeah there it is right in the open straight in front of my face.. hi Monty do we still do the lottery l haven't seen the results for 20 seconds since l last pretended l didnt know where they are, can you point me to the place l already knew before l asked? the place l have just been to and looked at.. does anybody know if we still donthe lottery bc l havent seen the results for a while l just want a simple answer thats all, l knew it would be really difficult for me.'

absolutely brilliant.

#obtuse

You still haven't nor has anyone else shown me any results!

2 hours ago, PeteG said:

You still haven't nor has anyone else shown me any results!

Here we go. As usual PeteG’s posts on here have the hidden motive of criticism.

IMO what Pete really is implying is that we are not being given the results by OASF because they are misbehaving in some way.  

8 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Here we go. As usual PeteG’s posts on here have the hidden motive of criticism.

IMO what Pete really is implying is that we are not being given the results by OASF because they are misbehaving in some way.  

Nobody has implied that at all, you've literally made that up

Gents, sorry that I've caused a kerfuffle! My name is David and I carry out the draw on Sunday's. All those in the draw get an email confirming the draw numbers, if there has been a winner and who has won the lucky dip. I then tweet the details out under the #oafc hashtag but i haven't been publishing via Facebook. I'll start doing that again from this coming Sunday. Apologies!

1 minute ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:

Gents, sorry that I've caused a kerfuffle! My name is David and I carry out the draw on Sunday's. All those in the draw get an email confirming the draw numbers, if there has been a winner and who has won the lucky dip. I then tweet the details out under the #oafc hashtag but i haven't been publishing via Facebook. I'll start doing that again from this coming Sunday. Apologies!

And just like that, the conspiracy is solved!

Now, JFK and the moon landings anyone?

Archived