MATCH: Wrecsam (A) 01/04/23

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

Or they are 2 divisions above FFS. What did we expect today? They've got a lad who was top scorer in league 2 and dropped from league 1 to play in this division. 

I didn't expect anything points wise. I expect them to be at least competitive in games though. This has been just like the cup game, they'd lost the match before kick off

Just now, oafc1955 said:

IT ABSOLUTELY IS THE PLAYERS!!!!

😂😂

I always love the capitals.

IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG. 😂

We’ve signed about 10 players since we last played them- and 6 months later he has set up exactly the same. . so either Frank has bought 10 shit players or the manger isn’t good enough. 

Just now, League one forever said:

😂😂

IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG. 😂

We’ve signed about 10 players since we last played them- and 6 months later he has set up exactly the same. . so either Frank has bought 10 shit players or the manger isn’t good enough. 

Signed players available during a season. Not same as him having a summer

1 minute ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

I didn't expect anything points wise. I expect them to be at least competitive in games though. This has been just like the cup game, they'd lost the match before kick off

How many teams have been competitive with them this season?

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Or they are 2 divisions above FFS. What did we expect today? They've got a lad who was top scorer in league 2 and dropped from league 1 to play in this division. 

Apologist bang on queue. 

It's nice to see the incremental improvement though 👏👏👏

Chapman the biggest shithouse I've ever set eyes on, Sambou must of won a raffle, Nuttall just keeps giving the ball away and that's just three of Unsworths signings, fucking embarrassing. 

Only 53 points behind Wrexham....

1 minute ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

100% Guy.

We know they’re a better side, but to set up like that is surrendering even before kick off. At the very least have a go, but we know that isn’t the way with Rhinoball. 

3 minutes ago, League one forever said:

😂😂

IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG. 😂

We’ve signed players who were available to keep us up…50% of this lot won’t be in the starting 11 next season!!

3 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Signed players available during a season. Not same as him having a summer

😂😂 

Fucking hell Fluff. 

There’s clutching - and then there’s that. 

We signed two top scorers at their respective clubs and the player of the season the last two seasons. (Just to name 3) We’re hardly scrapping the barrel. 

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

We’ve signed players who were available to keep us up…50% of this lot won’t be in the starting 11 next season!!

When you say this lot- you do know you’re referring to the 15 players who never play anyway. I guarantee the majority of this match day squad will be here next season- as they are long contacts. 

9 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Apologist bang on queue. 

It's nice to see the incremental improvement though 👏👏👏

Chapman the biggest shithouse I've ever set eyes on, Sambou must of won a raffle, Nuttall just keeps giving the ball away and that's just three of Unsworths signings, fucking embarrassing. 

Only 53 points behind Wrexham....

Apologist or realistic about where we are compared to these. They've got class all over the pitch that is at least league 2 level

4 minutes ago, League one forever said:

😂😂 

Fucking hell Fluff. 

There’s clutching - and then there’s that. 

We signed two top scorers at their respective clubs and the player of the season the last two seasons. (Just to name 3) We’re hardly scrapping the barrel. 

It's also true. We've signed those players you mention and looked a better outfit since 

Embarrassing half to be honest, we can’t touch them, fine. But when we get the ball, Jesus Christ, don’t just lump it or pass it out of play! 

Home commentary is beyond a joke, claiming it’s a goal even when they kicked it out of Hudson’s hands ! 
Take Bas off, and drive him to Crewe, embarrassing. 
Get Tollitt and Green on, take Bas and Chapman off and have a go ! Get the ball wide and get at them. 

Archived