MATCH: Wrecsam (A) 01/04/23

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Slightly unfair.

That first half is still the best we’ve played all season given the opposition, but I take your point. 

We weren't that good, I think we've played better lately - in spells, just wish he'd let the players express themselves a bit more rather than the safety first approach he obviously prefers, particularly against the teams that play on Leisure Centres.

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Pretty sure everyone was expecting a defeat at Chesterfield how did that work out?

With our goalkeeper having to do the work of eleven!

Nah, fair point..

4 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

They have just announced a loss of £3 million for the year. Interesting to see the escalation in their wages bill.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-65142947

Think of the bonus each player will get for reaching 100 points.

Tomorrow  will show what the team is  made of and if Unsworth is up to the job of  showing passion and skill  in the difference in tactics .Massive game and can only trust we put up a far better show than the FA woeful one.

13 hours ago, rudemedic said:

The referee is James Durkin, son of Paul, whose last visit to ISZ ended up with his being injured by a hotdog / pie. Hopefully James doesn’t hold it against us.

Remember him saying he saw the tomato sauce on his hand and thought it was blood ! 😆 

14 hours ago, rudemedic said:

The referee is James Durkin, son of Paul, whose last visit to ISZ ended up with his being injured by a hotdog / pie. Hopefully James doesn’t hold it against us.

Described by Andy Richie at the time as an unsavoury incident. 

I have a feeling summat might happen here,   going to pay to see this on the telly box.  My legs have gone all wobbly.  😐

Hold that, despite being VPnn'd in southern USA can't be done.    Anyone have a radio link?

Archived