Summer 2023 Player Signing News & Rumours

2 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

l dont think he is looking to replace Sutton, in fact the opposite. l feel he is looking to develop him and lm excited to see it happen

Yes, replace with a competent right back and develop Will as he rates him.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ackey said:

But that's perspective led, isn't it. It wasn't for you, but others enjoyed it. I think the reason people are getting their back up is because your stance is so emphatic.

Were the answers given 100% transparent - no. Were the answers given 100% opaque/lies - no. So, somewhere in the middle is reality and different people will move up/down the line as to how much they are willing to accept those answers and how much they are willing to enjoy them.  People spent a couple of hours doing something they enjoyed. You didn't like the answer to one or two questions.

It's perfectly OK for you to not like it, it's perfectly OK they did. 

Of course it’s perspective led, and I’ve no problem if others enjoyed it. 

As for emphatic- that’s got lost in text talk. 👍🏻 I just like debate, and when you have an opinion that doesn’t suit the populist narrative it never goes well down. 

Just now, League one forever said:

Of course it’s perspective led, and I’ve no problem if others enjoyed it. 

As for emphatic- that’s got lost in text talk. 👍🏻 I just like debate, and when you have an opinion that doesn’t suit the populist narrative it never goes well down. 

I think you mean popular rather than populist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

yesterday you were raging at the managers answers over this. today you are merely raging at the holding of the forum whilst simultaneously acknowledging (theres no way lve spelt that right 🤣) that you now understand the managers answers and suggesting we rename the Fans Forum as a catchup with Frank. this clearly shows it is you who needs the slow explaining and that you are fully aware of this fact!!!

Raging. . 😂😂

Im debating- on a forum. 

The club are always far more honest about off the field- which if we are having transparency at fans forum- that’s what you want. 

It’s not a binary option about truth when it comes to on the pitch. 

The fans and Unsworth know we need a right back. But we don’t really talk about it. 

The fans and Unsworth know we’ll use the loan market. But we don’t really talk about it. 

As Ackey alluded to - I’m probably wanting them to be more definitive when it’s not possible, and if it’s not possible. Then let them crack on and we’ll take what comes. 

26 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Raging. . 😂😂

Im debating- on a forum. 

The club are always far more honest about off the field- which if we are having transparency at fans forum- that’s what you want. 

It’s not a binary option about truth when it comes to on the pitch. 

The fans and Unsworth know we need a right back. But we don’t really talk about it. 

The fans and Unsworth know we’ll use the loan market. But we don’t really talk about it. 

As Ackey alluded to - I’m probably wanting them to be more definitive when it’s not possible, and if it’s not possible. Then let them crack on and we’ll take what comes. 

you were defo raging