Chesterfield

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Genuinely believe his treatment of Sutton and Willoughby is an immediate sackable offence. Alas, he'll have no choice but to play KW on Saturday and he'll probably do well...

The next fans forum the first question should be what was his thinking of playing Sutton RWB. Can’t get over it. 

16 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

musta looked the other way for southend then. suppose its a good thing they arent total rigid dinosaurs, clubs playing is the most important thing really.

I was told that Southend only had a safety certificate for 7k but even so we should have been offered 1,050 🤔

41 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Codswallop.

Seriously this is so disingenuous I would have thought Detective Shitpeas had found himself a new role.

They had those seats blocked off well over 2 weeks ago. They knew that really only us in this league would need the extra seats so they’ve tried to pin it on the National League implementing a new rule (or changing their guidelines slightly). They want our money and know we will be able to provide it.

They didn’t want the fuss over them selling Season Tickets at standard price to a stand they knew their home fans wouldn’t be able to use for 23 games. When we did something similar those fans got a reduced rate. 

I bet we don’t get 15% of the capacity at some other games.

Edited by rudemedic

5 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Codswallop.

Seriously this is so disingenuous I would have thought Detective Shitpeas had found himself a new role.

They had those seats blocked off well over 2 weeks ago. They knew that really only us in this league would need the extra seats so they’ve tried to pin it on the National League implementing a new rule (or changing their guidelines slightly). They want our money and know we will be able to provide it.

They didn’t want the fuss over them selling Season Tickets at standard price to a stand they knew their home fans wouldn’t be able to use for 23 games. When we did something similar those fans got a reduced rate. 

I bet we don’t get 15% of the capacity at some other games.

100% of the games played so far we havent. he says after he's moved along 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Rangers KO at same time so might struggle but if you go in Fountain Lane early enuf they will put it on a small corner tele for you. probs have no sound tho.

Just checked it out, staying at the Cathedral Quarter Premier Inn and that looks a few hundred yards away, ta 😉

1 minute ago, Inspectormorose. said:

Just checked it out, staying at the Cathedral Quarter Premier Inn and that looks a few hundred yards away, ta 😉

its old but modern if you know what l mean and its got all types of alcoholic beverages. duno how long u there but if you go in for your tea or sumat the day before bring it up theyll do it. 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2023 at 4:31 PM, GKing521 said:

You’d have to be insane to fork out more cash to watch us park 9 players behind the ball only to then still concede another boat load of goals.

To be fair you possibly have to be insane to have followed Latics for over 50 years as some of us have. Well, except for the good times under Frizzell and Royle, of course.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

its old but modern if you know what l mean and its got all types of alcoholic beverages. duno how long u there but if you go in for your tea or sumat the day before bring it up theyll do it. 

There from next Wednesday for 6 days, first 2 days solo then friends flying over Friday for the weekend to watch 2 gigs in 2 nights. Fridays gig is in a club called Voodoo which is practically across the road from the Fountain Lane when I've google mapped it. It's like the stars are aligning. 😉 

Edited by Inspectormorose.
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Inspectormorose. said:

There from next Wednesday for 6 days, first 2 days solo then friends flying over Friday for the weekend to watch 2 gigs in 2 nights. Fridays gig is in a club called Voodoo which is practically across the road from the Fountain Lane when I've google mapped it. It's like the stars are aligning. 😉 

it would certainly seem that way, aye 😀

2 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

To be fair you possibly have to be insane to have followed Latics for over 50 years as some of us have. Well, except for the good times under Frizzell and Royle, of course.

so anything less = insanity?

seems legit 🤣🤣

how these young 'uns do it is just amazin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

don't. me BP and B0nd have all met up to cry into our bitter about this.

Yes, 2 who could have been playing for us now probably against us. I hope we don't play 3 centre backs or they will run riot down the flanks.

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/new-chesterfield-signing-james-berry-will-get-fans-off-their-seats-attacker-completes-move-from-macclesfield-4251646