MATCH: Solihull Moors (H) 28/08/23

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Nobody buries every chance but ours were two of possibly the easiest chances you'd expect to get in a game. They didn't have an open goal and a pretty much open goal from 6 yards out

Yet we missed them. Now, if only the wise one would have started with Norwood…… 

13 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Norwood doesnt look like a shadow he is exactly what we purchased. Green hasnt been messed about and two games ago Kitch was getting slated. people are defo losing themselves forgetting what they say and generally frothing themselves into a meltdown.

I’m not one of those people…

Some other people (person) will only tolerate and will actually actively endorse (here and elsewhere) a certain point of view… and anyone with an alternate opinion should “STFU!” (You aren’t that person). Getting very silly. 

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I would have pre match wanted Reid and Norwood up front in attack and Green and Tollitt on the wings putting crosses in

7 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

I would have pre match wanted Reid and Norwood up front in attack and Green and Tollitt on the wings putting crosses in

Tollitt??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

too much time calling people names bc of how they look has eroded your Football stuff. youre perfect for the AgendaLads.

11 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I’m not one of those people…

Some other people (person) will only tolerate and will actually actively endorse (here and elsewhere) a certain point of view… and anyone with an alternate opinion should “STFU!” (You aren’t that person). Getting very silly. 

'same as it ever was'

😔

It's been a bad day for the form table lads, last six games is relegation form which must be a huge worry, within those games we've played well for about an hour out of nine. 

League 1 budget, PE teacher for a manager - coming to a Leisure Centre near you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It's been a bad day for the form table lads, last six games is relegation form which must be a huge worry, within those games we've played well for about an hour out of nine. 

League 1 budget, PE teacher for a manager - coming to a Leisure Centre near you.

thats actually pretty good!!

does he also teach Geography?

23 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Oh, so Willoughby, Reid and Shelton shouldn't have buried them? You mean Norwood who hit the bar from a yard out a few days ago? That one?

2 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

The real Monty makes me laugh which is more than your voluminous posts which sadly I have to quickly read and skip past do..Wonder what your like ratios are.?

What kind of sad little life would you have if you gave a shit about that, like ratios on a football forum! 

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Oh, so Willoughby, Reid and Shelton shouldn't have buried them? You mean Norwood who hit the bar from a yard out a few days ago? That one?

Now your just being contrarian… that starting XI was bizarre. Norwood should have started, he is by far our best option up front… by far. 

Edited by kowenicki

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Now your just being contrarian… that starting XI was bizarre. Norwood should have started, he is by far our best option up front… by far. 

If he isn't fully fit? If he isn't up to playing 2 games in 3 days? That's obviously why he didn't start. Starting 11 wasn't that bizarre given we played 2 days ago

2 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

did he give back? ooh not sure how l feel about that!

Fair play to him I say, it must have been uncomfortable to hear the Athleticos chanting his football is shite, few near me got involved as well which was a bit cringe.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Now your just bring contrarian for the sake of it, that starting XI was bizarre. Norwood should have started, he is by far our best option up front. By far. 

l dont think he is. even us trolls are all in on the Football debate now.

theres obvs the odd outlier and person who cant follow a conversation bc its still 1972 and theyve been at the spirits, but l gen feel even those of us who like a prod are not doing it to be dicks at the moment. its far too important a time for that.