Tuesday night, team and tatics.

27 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Given the lack of creative midfield options I would be tempted to go with a front three of Willoughby, Hope and Tollitt.

Interesting to see what he does with goalie and defence.

Maybe Willoughby, Reid and Tollitt, Hope would be my last choice. 

Having just seen us lose to York, the result suggests we were spanked. 3-0. The ref was their twelve man. Two shrimpers sent off. York's first win of the season. 

No sour grapes. The York chairman donated £10k to our trust with the cr@p we're going through at the moment. Diamond geezer. However, on the pitch they're weak. If you get a half decent ref and don't get a result, you deserve where you are.

I watched us the week before at Halifax. 1-1. They had a player sent off with a straight red in the most bizarre of instances. Even our fans were wtf was that. Justifiably rescinded on appeal. 

You can talk team, tactics, etc ... but at this level poor decisions from refs are having more than an undue influence. If or when you get Paul Marsden as a ref, you can throw any game plan out of the window, say a prayer instead and hope for the best.

• Like 2

Has Freeman fallen down a well? Haven't heard anything about him recently. I wouldn't be surprised if we set up with 3 at the back, a lot of teams do and with the right set up it can be a good formation to attack teams. Doesn't have to be a secret flat back 5. Kitching and Green as wing backs? 

4 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Unfortunately not MB, can't make the midweek ones at the moment.

I would genuinely play those three, my reasoning being they are the most dynamic and the most likely to create something from nothing.

so much better on the front foot. Norwood gota be thinking 'yeah OK I'll get 30'

4 hours ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Fresh one's always came in a massive paper sack

Saying that, you'd of struggled to throw one of those very far 😃

yep it was about a ten foot throw. l was 11 and they were all bigboyz. if only l would have just headed it and moved on then ld only have one regret in life 🤣

5 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Unfortunately not MB, can't make the midweek ones at the moment.

I would genuinely play those three, my reasoning being they are the most dynamic and the most likely to create something from nothing.

Lolz.