MATCH: Altrincham (A) 01/04/24

Just now, nzlatic said:

He’s banned for 4 games BP. 

Ah, probably from being kicked up hill and down dale. With no referee protection as I saw in one game.

When is he back?

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

Hes someone with a strong character I do see that but he's a centre back and we keep sending him out to play RB or centre mid that's issue I have.

Agreed. I just wonder if having that character on the pitch is what he is preferring over a round peg in a round hole that he can’t rely on as much. 

Man marking Conn-Clarke today? 

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Ah, probably from being kicked up hill and down dale. With no referee protection as I saw in one game.

When is he back?

I did see an image of when he’s due to return but can’t find it now so I don’t know sorry. 

5 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

They've shown the Fondop red card several times on TNT, including slow motion, describing it as an 'absoluteley disgraceful' decision. Fondop can be seen flicking the ball away with his left foot and then he gets kicked!!

It's not even a foul, let alone a yellow or red card.

I don't like slating referees but that referee performance in the second half against Fylde was absolutely awful I thought he was pissed.

12 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Insightful comment from MM on TNT

”minimum we have to get… is something”

Genius. 

"Football's about nothing if it's not about something, Brian".

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

I don't like slating referees but that referee performance in the second half against Fylde was absolutely awful I thought he was pissed.

Early, blatant yellow card for Alty number 6 completely ignored by ref. This league!

12 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

They've shown the Fondop red card several times on TNT, including slow motion, describing it as an 'absoluteley disgraceful' decision. Fondop can be seen flicking the ball away with his left foot and then he gets kicked!!

It's not even a foul, let alone a yellow or red card.

If anything a red the other way, late and studs up on Fondop's shin

10 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

When is he back?

So he can't control his temper?

Say what you want about Sheron, but he puts himself about and is busy. This lot just stand off and watch. Gardner doesn’t like a tackle does he. 

Midfield is just standing and watching.

Edited by kowenicki

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Say what you want about Sheron, but he puts himself about and is busy. This lot just stand off and watch. Gardner doesn’t like a tackle does he. 

Midfield is just standing and watching.

I would say that’s tactical today - allow them to come out and hit them on the break. 

1 minute ago, Lags said:

Same pattern.  So easy to pay through us.  Only hope here is that we get our shooting boots on

I don’t know what the instructions are to our midfield when we are out of possession, but I’m sure it’s not ”just stand off, give them space and watch them pass it round you”. 

Just now, nzlatic said:

I would say that’s tactical today - allow them to come out and hit them on the break. 

there’s a low block/break and there’s this inept cowardly shite.