JPT v Preston

Wow.fair play to you. I'm over the road from BP and I'm sacking it off cos I want to save the tenner for a book launch I'm going to tomorrow.

(and you know what, Barry, I'm not even sorry.)

If you change your mind after you read the time sheet there'll be trouble.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@OfficialOAFC: #OAFC TEAM NEWS: Etheridge, Kusunga, J.Wilson, Dieng, Mills, Dayton, Jones, Winchester, Tidser, Philliskirk, Poleon.

@MENOAFC: Preston team vs Oldham: Stuckmann, King, Clarke Huntington, Wiseman, Laird, Welsh, Brownhill, Reid, Beckford, K Davies.

I'd have rested Brownhill and Laird, but other than that, I agree...

Just thawing helped by a large whiskey.First half was dire.Came out fighting the second half but could not hold out .Glad Nap scored and Philly.Should give them a confidence boost.Pity about the penalties..some good ones especially Fortes but Preston's luck held out.Anyway lets concentrate now on getting 3 points at Crochstale.

Good game that. Totally different team after we made the changes. I personally like the jpt as I can't ever see us at Wembley other than playoffs. Very unlucky. As i walked out I heard a guy saying it shows how :censored: of a squad we have. I take my hat off to you sir. You are a prize nob head.

The three who went off at halftime where unlucky it could of been any 3 from 8 or 9, Daytons running out of chances and Winchester will be warming the bench from now till January, complete lack of leaders tonight in the team which was a worry the fact they needed the half time bollocking to buck their ideas up was dissappointing.