Any Rumours

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see George Evans has gone to Scunny from Citeh.

Don't know anything about him but it always amazes me how little we get player wise out of all of the big clubs on our doorstep.

What if he's utter :censored: like the rest of the crap we've had from them over the years?

What if he's utter :censored: like the rest of the crap we've had from them over the years?

He might be, that's kind of my point, a lot of the prospects we get don't seem to be much cop while you always seem to hear of other loans from a North West team going out and being a roaring success.

Maybe it just comes down to money, most things do.

He might be, that's kind of my point, a lot of the prospects we get don't seem to be much cop while you always seem to hear of other loans from a North West team going out and being a roaring success.

Maybe it just comes down to money, most things do.

Without intending to sign facetious, like who?

The lad at Barnsley now, Pearson, a Chadderton boy no less.

Brentford had Bidwell and Forshaw from Everton in recent times, Colchester had Garbutt.

Not heard of Garbutt but fair enough with the others - the problem really is they are few and far between really and the ones that are any good either break into the first team or seem now to go to top flight foreign clubs.

What do you think we are running here, a Charity? Keep him, definately keep him if we want to get anywhere near the play offs!

I would keep him absolutely - just trying to point out that a move tends to be wanted by all parties, and explaining why Forte would go if given the option.

A few of the tweets seem to indicate that losing him is a real risk. Would have an impact on our season unless we are lucky with a replacement or Poleon/Smith step into the void and build a partnership.

Don't get the Forte rumour. He's missed about half our games through injury, and people are saying he might have to retire at the end of the season, so why would anyone sign him? And if we knew we were selling him, why would we bring him on as a sub on Saturday and risk injury?

Not saying it won't happen, but can't see it.

Not heard of Garbutt but fair enough with the others - the problem really is they are few and far between really and the ones that are any good either break into the first team or seem now to go to top flight foreign clubs.

I'd agree, it is getting tougher to get the real quality to drop down, they are still out there though and I would rather see us become to go-to club for the North West/Yorkshire talent than this 'home for the unloved' :censored:.

Don't get the Forte rumour. He's missed about half our games through injury, and people are saying he might have to retire at the end of the season, so why would anyone sign him? And if we knew we were selling him, why would we bring him on as a sub on Saturday and risk injury?

Not saying it won't happen, but can't see it.

Perhaps an offer has come in on the back of him being fit and scoring again...also i dont buy all the retire at end of season rumours that were overheard from some man in a pub

Would certainly be pretty miffed if we cash in on Forte even if we are concerned over his injury status/future...in which case he wont get passed the medical if he is

So (if this is true) we sell our top scorer, and replace him with a kid who's never made a senior appearance, and scored 3 in nearly 40 appearances at youth & u21 level....

Lightning pace, faster than Sterling and Walcott, seems more of a winger though;

http://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/news/article/greenrelease-890163.aspx

Edited by BP1960

Rumour site now says dj Campbell now there's an attitude problem

I get the feeling that after the evans disaster people are just taking the piss - ranger,madine now campbell ..pah..its probably that halfwit dale fan tazzy or whatever he's called posting it.