Any Rumours

Who on earth would want to pay money for Poleon?

We will do well to find a better centre half than Wilson, certainly on a permanent deal.

Nobody better than us would want Forte.

I agree about Wilson. I can't fathom how people think we will be fine without him. Wilson and Dieng or Wilson and Elokobi for me every day of the week. I reckon Elokobi and Dieng together would be inviting disaster...

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about Wilson. I can't fathom how people think we will be fine without him. Wilson and Dieng or Wilson and Elokobi for me every day of the week. I reckon Elokobi and Dieng together would be inviting disaster...

Don't frighten yourself and think of Elokobi and Lockwood together then...

Last season, losing players wasn't a big deal whilst we were treading water between 14th and 18th and going nowhere. This season, we're right in the mix and need to be keeping our main players...

We're in the mix but need quality additions to get to the play offs. And we'll probably need to sell to do that. If we don't then great but we'd need luck with injuries to get to the play offs with the squad as it is.

How about Kusunga and George?

Someone else might have picked this up, but the Mirror claims that LJ has already met Nile Ranger.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/oldham-talks-bring-nile-ranger-5081666?

We're obsessed with bad boys.....

If they hadn't gone for Evans then I would be happy for us to check out Ranger, however after the Evans fiasco the club should steer well clear.

Edited by laticsrblue

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/95364/lolley-on-out?page=2

Of all the clubs listed, then we must be bottom of the pile. Fits in with simoncorneyisgod's post about offers for players who are holding out for bigger clubs.

General consensus of the hudds forum is that they can't understand how he's not had more game time for them.

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/95364/lolley-on-out?page=2

Of all the clubs listed, then we must be bottom of the pile. Fits in with simoncorneyisgod's post about offers for players who are holding out for bigger clubs.

General consensus of the hudds forum is that they can't understand how he's not had more game time for them.

Sean Jarvis was saying pre season that Lolley was going to be the big breakthrough at Hudds this season....seems more of a winger than a striker to me though