Carlisle Micky mouse cup/league

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I don't care for the competition it may work out to be a God send. Confidence in attack will be high for the league games ahead. With Clarke we are solid but now we can score!

Edited by palmer1

So does this reinforce how good/important Ripley and Calrke are? Also that we have to play a defensive midfielder?I know people are talking about wingers and strikers before TDD but I think we need a back up centre half as well for when Clarke gets banned/injured

So does this reinforce how good/important Ripley and Calrke are? Also that we have to play a defensive midfielder?I know people are talking about wingers and strikers before TDD but I think we need a back up centre half as well for when Clarke gets banned/injured

.and Green

Burgess had an absolute mare, Edmondson not far behind. In midfield Woodland and Banks just don't do enough and why Banks plays every dead ball I will never know, he over or under hits 90 percent of his dead balls, Mackay linked up well with Lapado and showed some promise but the real stars for me where Croft and Osei who completely changed the game for us, unfortunately our defence had a shocker all four of them could of been subbed at halftime, god knows what would happen if we lost Clarke and Green because they must be holding us together at times, not too disappointed plenty to look forward too with the four strikers who contributed tonight.

Burgess had an absolute mare, Edmondson not far behind. In midfield Woodland and Banks just don't do enough and why Banks plays every dead ball I will never know, he over or under hits 90 percent of his dead balls, Mackay linked up well with Lapado and showed some promise but the real stars for me where Croft and Osei who completely changed the game for us, unfortunately our defence had a shocker all four of them could of been subbed at halftime, god knows what would happen if we lost Clarke and Green because they must be holding us together at times, not too disappointed plenty to look forward too with the four strikers who contributed tonight.

Banks did better in the holding role in the second half. Useful squad player.