eintract frankfurt

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 7:41 AM, singe said:

Ajax 19 yo Joao Felix

I don't think João ever played for Ajax. He came through the Dragoes system and dropped before eventually playing in SLB's B team. 🦅

4 hours ago, Matt said:

I don't think João ever played for Ajax. He came through the Dragoes system and dropped before eventually playing in SLB's B team. 🦅

Er, Benfica. 

Sort of the same....! 

No, I've no idea why either! 

Was it the Eintracht fans that set up that "beer bar". within the stadium, at the back of the Rochdale Road End some years back? I recall the beer sold was excellent (I had a few!) and I`m sure all profits went to charity. It created a real nbice buzz that day; fans who otherwise never spoke to each other were mingling and chatting and all in all, a brilliant atmosphere.

When I met Andy b from the Trust, I mentioned that event and said something similar every now and then might be most welcome by the fans i.e. for now, initiatives needn't involve huge effort or expenditure. Just something to help lift the doom and gloom. Are our friends from Germany over any time soon?

51 minutes ago, daniel said:

Chelsea next in the semi’s. Interesting. They’ll take thousands there but they won’t get as many tickets as they got for Milan.

Stamford Bridge is about half the size of the San Siro.

I think there may well be a thousand or so Frankfurt fans in the home sections at the Bridge. Not quite Cologne at the Emirates levels but there will be a few. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2019 at 10:04 PM, wiseowl said:

Was it the Eintracht fans that set up that "beer bar". within the stadium, at the back of the Rochdale Road End some years back? I recall the beer sold was excellent (I had a few!) and I`m sure all profits went to charity. It created a real nbice buzz that day; fans who otherwise never spoke to each other were mingling and chatting and all in all, a brilliant atmosphere.

When I met Andy b from the Trust, I mentioned that event and said something similar every now and then might be most welcome by the fans i.e. for now, initiatives needn't involve huge effort or expenditure. Just something to help lift the doom and gloom. Are our friends from Germany over any time soon?

It was cider from Frankfurt with the proceeds donated to Dr Kershaw's.

Newspaper report on Eintracht cider at Bp.jpg

Archived