I'm using an iPhone 6 for streaming and am considering purchasing an apple lightning/hdmi lead to mirror it on to my TV.

Has anyone got one of these already? Are they any good? do they work OK? I've read conflicting reviews.

14 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I'm using an iPhone 6 for streaming and am considering purchasing an apple lightning/hdmi lead to mirror it on to my TV.

Has anyone got one of these already? Are they any good? do they work OK? I've read conflicting reviews.

You know your bound to get two posters giving you conflicting reviews on here now don't ya ? ??

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Sometimes the streaming app will block the signal to the cable (somehow) down here in OZ we have fox (like your sky I believe) and though I can legally stream films or TV shows to my Ipad when you connect it to a TV via a lightning/ HDMI cable it immediately changes so you only get the company logo. If however, I use safari / illegal website it does play on a TV though not great quality.

So the answer is  ......... it depends.

Apologies if this has been covered, but I don't really want to read 12 pages.

I've been an annual subscriber to Latics Player for a few years, and my subscription ran out a few days ago. When I first accessed 'i follow' earlier in August it made me change my password, which I did. No problem. Today I tried to renew my annual subscription, and it let me log on, but every time I filled in the payment details it just threw me out and back to the first page to start again!

Anyone else had this problem, and any suggestions? I'm on a laptop via Google Chrome.