Walsall (h) 12/4/18

We have to win this.

If we somehow managed 6 from Walsall and Gillingham then I’d feel a hell of a lot safer and all the pressure would be on Rochdale the following week...

Im worried about our defence though, despite the clean sheet at (a woeful and impotent) Oxford...

2 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Tonight's match. The title of the thread says 12/04.

That's because I had a day off on Monday so I thought Tuesday was Monday and therefore Wednesday was two days later than when I thought it was Monday.. :)

Edited by Dave_Og

1 hour ago, sjk2008 said:

We have to win this.

If we somehow managed 6 from Walsall and Gillingham then I’d feel a hell of a lot safer and all the pressure would be on Rochdale the following week...

Im worried about our defence though, despite the clean sheet at (a woeful and impotent) Oxford...

I know I should know better than this but Walsall's only goal in the past 5 games was the Bury OG on Saturday....

3 hours ago, Oldham82 said:

Jamie stott is getting very good reviews at Stockport County. I remember he got mom v Bolton this time last year when we won 1-0. Hoping he comes back knuckles down and gets in the team very highly rated at one time.

I like him. Would probably be getting minutes here at the moment.

4 hours ago, Oldham82 said:

Jamie stott is getting very good reviews at Stockport County. I remember he got mom v Bolton this time last year when we won 1-0. Hoping he comes back knuckles down and gets in the team very highly rated at one time.

As loans to that level  can be done outside the EFL window, presumably he can also be recalled outside the window too?

If that is the case it would seem sensible for the club to recall him now given the injury situation at the back.

No point desperately patching up Gerrard just to get him out there just for tonight put faith in the youngsters I say sometimes all it requires is for someone to give them an opportunity for them to thrive. This is Edmondsons chance now not just play but to show he can lead a back line in a relegation scrap.

4 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm assuming this line from the text commentary isn't right......

Johny Placide (Oldham Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Considering it sounds like he’s the only one doing anything it wouldn’t surprise me 

Edit: And Moimbe ?

Edited by Buckshawlatic