Northampton (a)

This is the biggest pile of shit I have seen in a while.  The ref is a complete tool.

They pump balls down the side of young George and get him turned and he can't cope.  Percentage football from them at its highest degree.  

Complete rubbish.

Edited by deckyd

First 15 minutes apart the ball has been more or less in our half.  In the corners with throw ins and them buying free kicks and we couldn't cope or get out.

Dreadfull half of football.  So frustrating to watch.  The quickest Hunt has run that half was when the half time whistle blew to get of the pitch. 

I wish one of them would show a bit of fecking passion and grab them by the balls and tell them to give a shit at least for the fans and have a go for god sake.  

Just now, deckyd said:

First 15 minutes apart the ball has been more or less in our half.  In the corners with throw ins and them buying free kicks and we couldn't cope or get out.

Dreadfull half of football.  So frustrating to watch.  The quickest Hunt has run that half was when the half time whistle blew to get of the pitch. 

I wish one of them would show a bit of fecking passion and grab them by the balls and tell them to give a shit at least for the fans and have a go for god sake.  

Its as if we need an assistant manager don't worry Abdullah will sort the problems out.....