Northampton (a)

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

You've got to concede it was bad timing and would of gone a long way to damaging moral the day before the game.

Perhaps. We have no idea. Perhaps the players though he was a bell end, perhaps they adored him?  Perhaps they are indifferent. We don’t know. 

18 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Oh for pity sake? Change the fucking record.  How is that deflecting from the owner, what I’m actually doing is giving the players far more credit than you and Hands on.

The players are professionals, once they cross that line they play. 

And once they cross the white line we want them concentrating on the game itself nothingelse.

Not will they or wont they get paid this week or if they will be working under a  different manager next week. Its upto the owner to provide that basic stability off the pitch. If he does that and the players fail to perform thats when we blame them.

I don't know if you are doing this to try to save face agsinst people who you shouted down in the past (BTW anyone coming on here tonight who wants to give it the Big I told you so congratulations, what do you want a medal? the club we all care about is a shambles right now knowone is winning) but the owners volatility is causing serious problems right now right through the football club.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

And once they cross the white line we want them concentrating on the game itself nothingelse.

Not will they or wont they get paid this week or if they will be working under a  different manager next week. Its upto the owner to provide that basic stability off the pitch. If he does that and the players fail to perfor. thats when we blame them.

I don't know if you are doing this to try to save face agsinst people who you shouted down in the past (and anyone coming on here tonight who wants to give it the Big I told you so congratulations, what do you want a medal? the club we all care about is a shambles right now knowone is winning) but the owners volatility is causing serious problems right now right through the football club.

Fair enough. 

Just now, L1onheartNew said:

On the plus side, Maouche MOM by miles. Both Gardener and Baxter gave the ball away far too many times via direct passes to the oppo. 

Huff and puff football isn't working in this land of the giants division.

1 minute ago, L1onheartNew said:

On the plus side, Maouche MOM by miles. Both Gardener and Baxter gave the ball away far too many times via direct passes to the oppo. 

Of course he was.  Been saying it for ages. Good player.  

I’m beginning to think Gardner is colour blind. 

Just now, BP1960 said:

No it isnt, but at least he could pick a pass and pick out wide men. DG was awful with his distrbution and At times JB was their best midfielder. Made up for Foley going off.

9 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Feel sorry for Bunn. Honestly. Not a lot he can do with the current shit storm behind the scenes. Who’s going to want the job?

It is a tough gig, no doubt. But he's the one persevering with COG, did he put Jose LW today?! Must be close to 20 subs at half time already this season. 

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

The only time I can remember Latics having a team of "giants" was the Dowie period.
Why is it that the club always seems to sign players of mediocre to small stature?

Bunn's tactics have taken this side backwards. The buck stops there. If Professional players don't go on the pitch to give 100% and with a will to win, no matter what transpires off it, they're fakes. Bunn as to go and go tonight. He wanted a chance and now he's had it. Go back into the backroom team of football Frankie with our blessing.

Northampton are another shite side in this league we can't beat. Things at the club need to change or Latics will follow other once solid League clubs into the non league ranks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Not giving the ball away is something new of late. Strong under pressure. Took a few hits to the legs

Admittedly he retains possession well but is not the most creative or forward looking midfielder. 

In a team with more quality he could look better, there is precious little forward movement for our midfielders to utilise.