9 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

They probably won't today but will worm there way back in over the next week or two, both of them are shite.

Given recent performances from the team Branger could arguably be back in.  However, Vera shouldn’t even be on the bench with his performances so far. 

5 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Confusing this. So if Branger and Vera start does that mean AL is picking the team under PW but wasn't under Scholes? Or would it mean he was interfering and picking the team under Scholes but Wild prefers Branger and Vera

I think scholes was picking the team under scholes, 

47 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Confusing this. So if Branger and Vera start does that mean AL is picking the team under PW but wasn't under Scholes? Or would it mean he was interfering and picking the team under Scholes but Wild prefers Branger and Vera

No idea what I do know is Vera is bobbins.

Wonder if Hunt will still be involved? He was completely out of favour before PS. More curiosity than anything, and if he is dropped then I wouldnt read too much into it as he has been woeful this season.

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

It will just make Scholes look like a liar. 

21 minutes ago, daniel said:

Wonder if Hunt will still be involved? He was completely out of favour before PS. More curiosity than anything, and if he is dropped then I wouldnt read too much into it as he has been woeful this season.

He should be dropped. Been abysmal. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Seen nothing since Branger was dropped to suggest he shouldn't be playing today.

Got to agree really. 

Nepo and Branger managed well enough against Fulham...whereas Hunt hasn’t managed against anyone since he came back.