Club response to Trust letter

• Mr Lemsagam states that the Board of Directors is being “reconstituted” to have greater local and professional representation. 

Reconstituted!!....What board of directors?

We haven’t had a board of directors since he sacked them all!!

This guy is in cloud cuckoo land and we have simply got to get him out ASAP!

The longer he is here the more damage he will cause!

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

I'm more concerned by the fact he is telling us he has (or no longer has) a pot to piss in.

Well it might put stop to his money eating foreign imports and let whoever is the manager pick up some decent freebies and loanees pre season. 

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Thanks Andy.

As it was an "open letter" from the fans (via the Trust) that was sent to AL, it's strange that it's not an "open letter" in reply.

Is it AL who has specifically requested that the full reply is not published please or was that a Trust decision?

Hi WO,

I take your point but the letter is addressed to the Trust and whilst not marked P&C I and other Trust Directors have taken the view that the letter should not be placed in the public domain without the sender’s express authorisation. We will seek this.

The salient points of relevance are outlined.

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Hi WO,

I take your point but the letter is addressed to the Trust and whilst not marked P&C I and other Trust Directors have taken the view that the letter should not be placed in the public domain without the sender’s express authorisation. We will seek this.

Thanks 

I find it a strange decision for trust not to engage with fans...the same accusation that the trust level at marco...comments please

2 minutes ago, pk200 said:

I find it a strange decision for trust not to engage with fans...the same accusation that the trust level at marco...comments please

How is the trust not engaging with fans? Not releasing a letter due to risks (legal) associated with releasing potentially privileged info does not constitute a failure  to engage.

Someone back me up on this please.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Andy b said:

How is the trust not engaging with fans? Not releasing a letter due to risks (legal) associated with releasing potentially privileged info does not constitute a failure  to engage.

don't lose any sleep, you posted the gist of the letter.

8 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Hi WO,

Thanks 

I appreciate the reasons for the Trust's stance but personally (and I appreciate others clearly feel different), I find it impossible to form a view on the response without being able to read it. 

Would it not be possible to publish the letter with the commercially sensitive information redacted?

1 minute ago, Andy b said:

Agree with Trust position. Clearly you feel there is data that is sensitive and therefore subject to data privacy (GDPR)

4 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Did marco request withholding info? honest answer please

Edited by pk200

27 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Hi WO,

Thanks 

Thanks Andy

I understand the reasons you can't disclose sensitive information without express consent. But can you at least tell us what you think? Did it cast a positive light on AL? Did it make you worry? 

12 minutes ago, Jimbooth said:

Thanks Andy

I understand the reasons you can't disclose sensitive information without express consent. But can you at least tell us what you think? Did it cast a positive light on AL? Did it make you worry? 

Guys, we have presented the relevant points on the letter and been very thorough about it. If you choose to focus on what we cannot say I can’t do anything about that.

Any additional info in the response does not change our stance on the letter and the extent to which we are reassured by it, as reported in our statement. 

Will be saying no more on the matter for now.

Edited by Andy b

5 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Guys, we have presented the relevant points on the letter and been very thorough about it. If you choose to focus on what we cannot say I can’t do anything about that.

Any additional info in the response does not change our stance on the letter and the extent to which we are reassured by it, as reported in our statement. 

In other words the trust board has made a unilateral decision not to publish full response.....sorry can't agree.

9 minutes ago, Andy b said:

With all due respect Andy, I didn't ask for access to the information. I only asked if it worried you. Surely you can share your reaction, I'm sure it's not protected by GDPR. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Can the trust reveal the full letter please? 

They’ve taken a decision that they can’t, for legal reasons. You’ll have to trust them this is well judged.

45 minutes ago, pk200 said:

They have engaged. See comment above in response to KIG.

37 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

I appreciate the reasons for the Trust's stance but personally (and I appreciate others clearly feel different), I find it impossible to form a view on the response without being able to read it. 

Would it not be possible to publish the letter with the commercially sensitive information redacted?

By surmising the salient points, they effectively have.

36 minutes ago, pk200 said:

Did marco request withholding info? honest answer please

Does it matter? If the Trust have taken a decision that its better not to for legal reasons, can you just be satisfied with that?

35 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

How are there legal risks when he has disclosed this letter to the Trust? 

Maybe some of the content has legal connotations?

19 minutes ago, Jimbooth said:

Thanks Andy

I think the Trust’s public response tells us all we need to know about what they think, what they would like to see/not to see happen next.

Andy can my questions be answered please ? They are not asking for specifics, just an opinion on what u know ? kig! I like how passionate you are! It’s not a bad thing, but to say people don’t have anything better to do is an insult ! I’ll give u an insight into what is better (tongue in cheek 😉) I have two girls 3 and 4 one might say better is in a play centre or painting! Not to be condescending about your age as it’s unfair! ( enjoy your youth) however trust me! You may remember this one day! Looking after children, or watching terrible football with a tosser owner, always beats looking after children 😂

Just now, Jimbooth said:

With all due respect Andy, I didn't ask for access to the information. I only asked if it worried you. Surely you can share your reaction, I'm sure it's not protected by GDPR. 

Hi Jimbooth.

sorry my response was a general one on the matter not a response to you as such. 

Our summary and reaction would be the same whether the additional info was in their or not. It’s not particularly relevant.

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Surely he didn't tell them to keep secrets in his reply?

If not, print it all.

2 minutes ago, Jimbooth said:

If he hasn't expressly said they can it would possibly be considered illegal for them to do so. 

Equally, some of its content could illicit a legal response from other parties? It would be prudent to trust that the Trust’s decision is in the supporters best interests.

Edited by lookersstandandy

2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Andy can my questions be answered please ? They are not asking for specifics, just an opinion on what u know ? kig! I like how passionate you are! It’s not a bad thing, but to say people don’t have anything better to do is an insult ! I’ll give u an insight into what is better (tongue in cheek 😉) I have two girls 3 and 4 one might say better is in a play centre or painting! Not to be condescending about your age as it’s unfair! ( enjoy your youth) however trust me! You may remember this one day! Looking after children, or watching terrible football with a tosser owner, always beats looking after children 😂

Is this aimed at me?