Pre-Season Morocco

There doesn’t seem to be much there unless you are a beach person, the Medina is modern. It would be pretty much Latics only unless l went to Marakech and came across for the match.

It’s going to be too short notice for me l think, but if l was a slightly richer person (pretty much everybody will be😂) l would be all over this. 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

There doesn’t seem to be much there unless you are a beach person, the Medina is modern. It would be pretty much Latics only unless l went to Marakech and came across for the match.

It’s going to be too short notice for me l think, but if l was a slightly richer person (pretty much everybody will be😂) l would be all over this. 

With our flight times, in reality, we have Saturday to do stuff in Agadir, and Sunday is match day. Fin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Thursday 11th to monday 15th £188 direct

Yeah. Gutted we couldn’t do the Thursday. And the one home gets into Manchester a bit late for us when we’re up at 6 for work on Tuesday. 

Do it 😁

17 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

What are the dates for the Morocco tour? I’m staying half an hour’s drive from Gib and ferry to Morocco. Fighting a strange compulsion to go over there and support the team.

Cant be doing with these fans that only travel to away games😁

• Like 2

11th-15th July. Direct flights, staying at royal hotel Agadir, with airport transfers, and Arabian banquet with the Arabian Nights show on the Friday night, £370 per person, wether solo or 2 sharing!

Contact support@taylors.travel to book (mention OWTB to avoid booking fees)

Edited by mastap

1 hour ago, philwhite said:

Booked it, 8 Shaw gawbies going.

£399 each.

You are a bad 'un Phil White. I would normally be moderately interested in going to support the Blues at a faraway place but can't justify that sort of money for a pre-season game in Morocco. I have never been to Morocco, cannot say I have ever felt the inclination. Have a great time whatever fellas   

• Like 1