Any update on Nepo?

39 minutes ago, leeslover said:

How many players are there at any level in England who can play properly wide, beat a man and put I dangerous cross in? He also cuts in and scores, and he plays on the left.

Is he effective though? I personally don't think he does enough to warrant all the praise he gets but I'm happy to be proven wrong. 

I'd say he looks a good player technically but does he impact games enough? I don't think so. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, danny513 said:

Is he effective though? I personally don't think he does enough to warrant all the praise he gets but I'm happy to be proven wrong. 

I'd say he looks a good player technically but does he impact games enough? I don't think so. 

Ask Fulham! He's not going to be effective playing with one average standard on the break type forward. Play him with a young Chris Porter type and he'd be murder.

Anyway, new pissboil to attend to.

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

If I was the manager/coach, call it what you will, and I was told to kiss and make up with a player who I believed had overstepped the mark, then I’d walk. 

Fergie and other notable managers have gotten rid of players when they have been crossed because sometimes... you have to. 

Yes there is a fine line, yes a mediation would be better in most cases, but we don’t know the background so I will assume it was a proper bust up.  If it wasn’t, as I said, it’s a silly decision. 

You can get odds on relegation of 9/2.  Pile on with everything you have... easiest £100 quid you’ll ever make. 😁

This isnt in hindsight. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO MAKE DECISIONS AT THIS CLUB ARE MO AND AL. WE NEED A LEFT BACK, HES BEEN FUCKED OFF. THE CLUB IS A SHABLES!!!!

If Nepomuceno ever pulls on a Latics shirt again, I'll show my arse on Temple Meads station, platform 19.

You don't upset this regime, no matter how slightly that may be. 

Does anyone know if Giles Coke is still lounging around with the yoofs?

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

If Nepomuceno ever pulls on a Latics shirt again, I'll show my arse on Temple Meads station, platform 19.

You don't upset this regime, no matter how slightly that may be. 

Does anyone know if Giles Coke is still lounging around with the yoofs?

I think I may have spotted an issue with the first sentence. 

15 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

When it was international week we asked him not to go and he said no. That’s why he has been binned off. Disgrace. 🇨🇼.

Not our decision and if he made the decision he'd likely never play internationally again. 

Plus I think Curaçao could have stopped him playing for us. 

Archived