L2 Carlisle United (A) 28.09.2019

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I hope someone from the club is watching players like this, no doubt other clubs are. We, or any other club would have to pay a fee in January. Would Mo be willing to do that?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, al_bro said:

I hope someone from the club is watching players like this, no doubt other clubs are. We, or any other club would have to pay a fee in January. Would Mo be willing to do that?

Somehow, I imagine scouting isn't his game.

2 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

The Macc forum told us all we needed to know about him.... and so not playing him in a two is sacrilege really.....

https://fansonline.net/macclesfieldtown/mb/view.php?id=193048

More of a mix of opinion on there than I was expecting. Top scorer two years on the bounce and a few fans still find reason to moan - kind of thing our lot would do!

4 hours ago, al_bro said:

It's far less hassle for Mo to get his agent mates on the Continent to send their rubbish across the Channel. It's worked brilliantly so far.

10 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Come winter when pitches start to resemble marsh land we will struggle trying to pass our way through teams, we are struggling now god help us come winter time.

Bring in shez ... he will turn vera into Ronaldo for 10 games 

4 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Was there any explanation given as to why De La Paz was pulled from the starting eleven at Carlisle?

No, but it was the wrong decision, as he tweaked his thigh muscle again in the second half. He was also slow going down for their goal, but did pull a couple of good saves off later.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived