Crewe (A)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RobinsDuckEgg said:

Poor from Dino should have changed it earlier. Then finally he sends on Branger who completely bottled out of a challenge when we a good chance of a break.

Branger should not put the shirt on again after that bottle job. 

18 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Fantastic result, best team won and the negative tactics and time wasting antics have been well and truly punished.

Fuck off Dino and take those frauds de la paz and nepo with you.

what a pillock. 

Defeat was down to Dino there. The last 20 minutes we sat too deep and were  crying out for a midfielder who could put his foot on the ball. No change other than the ineffective Branger for Maouche. Terrible subs, or lack of them today. We could’ve come away with a draw away at 2nd if Dino had his head screwed on.

24 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Fantastic result, best team won and the negative tactics and time wasting antics have been well and truly punished.

Fuck off Dino and take those frauds de la paz and nepo with you.

Has Nepo shagged your ma or something? A bizarre dislike of a player who regularly chips in with goals and assists.

Crewe deserved the win, but they're nothing special. I'd expect them to be straight back down after a season of getting pasted if they go up. Getting points when you're not playing well is a good way to get promoted though. 

MotM for us probably Sylla for me, as he broke up their play well for sixty minutes. Piergianni didn't miss much either. 

Smith took his goal well but gave the ball away too often, Rowe was kept quiet coming deep for the ball. Maouche did nothing of note. Nepo hasn't fully recovered from his stint at Chesterfield but tracked back ok. 

After we scored we reverted to type and gave the ball away really cheaply - Wheater and Hamer in particular resorted back to aimless hoofs forward.   It felt like we were thinking more about timewasting than playing football. 

Branger was the wrong sub at the wrong time, and De la Paz went back to how he was playing over Christmas. 

3 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Crewe deserved the win, but they're nothing special. I'd expect them to be straight back down after a season of getting pasted if they go up. Getting points when you're not playing well is a good way to get promoted though. 

MotM for us probably Sylla for me, as he broke up their play well for sixty minutes. Piergianni didn't miss much either. 

Smith took his goal well but gave the ball away too often, Rowe was kept quiet coming deep for the ball. Maouche did nothing of note. Nepo hasn't fully recovered from his stint at Chesterfield but tracked back ok. 

After we scored we reverted to type and gave the ball away really cheaply - Wheater and Hamer in particular resorted back to aimless hoofs forward.   It felt like we were thinking more about timewasting than playing football. 

Branger was the wrong sub at the wrong time, and De la Paz went back to how he was playing over Christmas. 

Agree with the last paragraph,  but strange you did not mention Crewes Referee ??? Absolute disgrace....

There is a real problem when you are conceding almost straight after you score, needs to be addressed and fast. Its reminiscent of schoolboy football.

Also, we must be the out and out champs at losing in the most spectacular and disappointing fashion.

Huge let down today.

1 minute ago, Blue Feather said:

Agree with the last paragraph,  but strange you did not mention Crewes Referee ??? Absolute disgrace....

The ref was crap - I said earlier that Crewe spent half of the time with their hands in the air appealing for nowt. Weird, and the ref bought it. 

But we shouldn't blame him too much - we could easily have got a point even with the ref. 

4 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Dereliction of duty by Dino. Crying out for substitutions and he did nothing. 

For me, the obvious sub was taking Missilou off for Wilson/Dieseruvwe, and dropping Maouche back into midfield (assuming McCann still wasn't really fit enough to play, otherwise he'd be first choice).

2 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

The ref was crap - I said earlier that Crewe spent half of the time with their hands in the air appealing for nowt. Weird, and the ref bought it. 

But we shouldn't blame him too much - we could easily have got a point even with the ref. 

Indeed, our shortcomings cant be blamed on the ref

8 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Indeed, our shortcomings cant be blamed on the ref

Well I have to disagree slightly with that as the first goal was caused by a foul which was never a foul and granted Zeus was also at fault , and the second was scored in the 98th minute ??? The max injury time was 3 mins so were did the other 5 come from ?

Archived