Are you looking forward to a bLeating on saturday lads?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You beat us on the 1st January,which was the worst run all season. Poyet had left and Wise brought in Dave Bassett for that 6 week period. Every team that month had played better than us at that time and we were falling off the perch. It wasn't until McAllister came in 3 weeks later when the shape of the team picked up, even then he was playing with Dennis Wise's players until the end of the 07/08 season. Now we have a team that is 50% better than last season and probably 75% better than around the time you beat us. Time will only tell but I know where my money is going tomorrow.

So how much did you lose spainboy?

You beat us on the 1st January,which was the worst run all season. Poyet had left and Wise brought in Dave Bassett for that 6 week period. Every team that month had played better than us at that time and we were falling off the perch. It wasn't until McAllister came in 3 weeks later when the shape of the team picked up, even then he was playing with Dennis Wise's players until the end of the 07/08 season. Now we have a team that is 50% better than last season and probably 75% better than around the time you beat us. Time will only tell but I know where my money is going tomorrow.
i know where you can put your money now :shakeit::laught16::laught16::laught16::comeon:

Leeds are on immense form this season. We haven't lost one game starting the pre season and Jermaine Beckford is on fire. Ok we beat Chester who had also been beaten 6-0 by Dag but the quality of Beckfords goals have stirred up discussion not only in the championship but by premierleague fans too(check the MAD boards out).

We have now the best team in the league, we play passing football as opposed to Dennis Wise's hoofball and we are looking very good.

I cant wait for us to rip you apart tomorrow.

My verdict

Leeds United 4 Oldham 0

spainyboy wont be sha**ing his mam tonight

2-0 to the oldham 2-0 to the oldham

we'll win 2-0 - and I have £20 at 35/1 on such an eventuality. So it's either a summer holiday after all or my family dont eat for a couple of days - Latics, win.

The drinks are on you then mate. I got 40-1 on betfair and got 80 quid back. If this is paying for your holiday than i'm made up for you mate. If Sunderland beat Liverpool my accumulter comes in and im £160 better off(240 in total).

Posted on behalf of Jimsleffoot

Edited by Guest

I think he was a little off, just shows how much Leeds fans know about football

A L***s mate of mine text me the same result ealier. After a bit of ribbing at full time, I had a text back 'You're gonna get some mileage out of this you tosser'. Oh yes. Yes I am! :grin:

Leeds are on immense form this season. We haven't lost one game starting the pre season and Jermaine Beckford is on fire. Ok we beat Chester who had also been beaten 6-0 by Dag but the quality of Beckfords goals have stirred up discussion not only in the championship but by premierleague fans too(check the MAD boards out).

We have now the best team in the league, we play passing football as opposed to Dennis Wise's hoofball and we are looking very good.

I cant wait for us to rip you apart tomorrow.

My verdict

Leeds United 4 Oldham 0

:lol:

Edited by everybody_loves_richard

I wonder if spainboy will return?

I bet he's not feeling quite so, er, confident now is he? :laught16:

Spainboy will return. Im not bothered about having egg on my face after that comment I made. By the 7th or 8th game we will then start to see who has the last laugh. And this comment will be true.

Anyone who thinks that Oldham will be above leeds by the 8th game then please comment below.

How long have you been here in this league? since 97.

What a laugh.

ps im very surprised this topic has remained at the top of the forums. Isnt this getting a bit boring for u now. And I see that one or two still have to make it personal by involving my parents etc. Shows how childish these people are that they cannot have banter without making it personal.

How pathetic.!!!

Ps the only reason why I came back on here so soon is that I keep getting nasty personal messages by SPADAM which I do not appreciate

Edited by spainboy

Spainboy will return. Im not bothered about having egg on my face after that comment I made. By the 7th or 8th game we will then start to see who has the last laugh. And this comment will be true.

Anyone who thinks that Oldham will be above leeds by the 8th game then please comment below.

What a laugh.

Bloody Hell, do you ever know when you've had enough.

What a laugh.

Movin the goal posts eh Strainboy mi owd cocker! Like I said we had bragging rights until at least 5pm tuther day. Looks like we have it again no matter what happens in 7 or 8 games times....Who are Leeds? smallvile in Division 3 thats who

What a laugh.

And in all those years we have not spent as much as you have since you were relegated!!. And still you are in this division!

You're worried, we aren't!

Edited by singe

Hmmm we wouldve got out of this sh1tehole last season if it wasnt for the 15 points but its a good thing cos we have suddenly run into money as a club not like most league one clubs so that makes me happy. We can now do it properly and get out this season. One upset game from you lot isnt gonna change that as it didnt last season to still get 91 pts like we did.

Well hopefully it wont be another 11 years for you lot to get out.

spainboy i think its time you realised that leeds united aint as big as you think they are

your just like the rest of us league 1 sides

its only your name that makes you stand out thats it, get to terms u will never be as big as u once was.

get it straight

you raved over beating two poor teams in scunthorpe and chester

then when a good team actually played you

you lads got turned over

unlucky

Hmmm we wouldve got out of this sh1tehole last season if it wasnt for the 15 points but its a good thing cos we have suddenly run into money as a club not like most league one clubs so that makes me happy. We can now do it properly and get out this season. One upset game from you lot isnt gonna change that as it didnt last season to still get 91 pts like we did.

You've run into money? Bates had it all along I hope all your suppliers shaft you too! If you go up strainboy it'll be behind us..........2-0

But you have got one handicap

McAllister is now in charge not Wise or, more importantly, Poyet.

I doubt even you really believe you will do better than last year!

LAst year was you're chance. You blew it!