Leeds want Taylor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to today's People Leeds want to snap up Chris Taylor in a £500,000 deal.

Definately no would be my answer, what would be yours ?

Grayson has been an admirer of Chris Taylor for a while - didn't he make a bid for him while at pool (£250k)? £500k is laughable - I'd say the club's valuation is £1.5 to £2M.

Grayson has been an admirer of Chris Taylor for a while - didn't he make a bid for him while at pool (£250k)? £500k is laughable - I'd say the club's valuation is £1.5 to £2M.

10 league goals from the wing is an excellent return.....I think they're asking 3M for Beckford so we would want at least half of that for Taylor!!!

I would say YES to Ken Bates .........

and

£500k up front

£100k for 10, 20,30,40,50 games about hope they reach every cup final :grin:

Jermaine Beckford

Kilkenny

Snodgrass

+ £1 million if they get promoted

Then they can have CT for £500k !! So.... Not a chance of him going for that !

Sweet Jesus, I know fans tend to overate their players but that valuation is something else.

Only double?

Soft sod!

couldnt see him leaving us for a team in the same division to be honest....and certainly not leeds...

grayson has indeed been a big ct fan for years....if they had gone up then maybe he may consider it,but not at same level.

valuation...always a tricky one,i would personally say he is the clubs prized asset,and as such how much would it cost us to replace him....

like has been said,silly money talk over delph etc,so in fairness,taylors should be the same,he scores more goals and is more a threat than delph....

would imagine if the club had no choice but to sell.then 1 million plus add ons is the bare minimum.

couldnt see him leaving us for a team in the same division to be honest....and certainly not leeds...

grayson has indeed been a big ct fan for years....if they had gone up then maybe he may consider it,but not at same level.

valuation...always a tricky one,i would personally say he is the clubs prized asset,and as such how much would it cost us to replace him....

like has been said,silly money talk over delph etc,so in fairness,taylors should be the same,he scores more goals and is more a threat than delph....

would imagine if the club had no choice but to sell.then 1 million plus add ons is the bare minimum.

Yet Delph is younger and an England under 21 player, it makes a big difference.

My answer would be go on then but only if you let Oldham fans in for what we let yours in at BP, and for every Leeds fan in the home end at BP we get 100k, should amount to a tidy sum (plus a saving for the fans that one).

Otherwise I'd be tempted to say quintuble it and we might be interested but since its you papa smurf we might have to charge you double of that (not like you haven't got the money anymore, having ripped off the taxman)