Ricketts

Over in Wallasey this morning and just been chatting to a Tranmere fan who told me they had signed Ricketts this morning on a one year deal. He wasn't particularly happy. He's even less happy now I've told hom how crap he was for us!

He says they only have 16 pros and most of them are teenagers (that reads a bit funny - I am still talking football here) and he's a bit worried about this season. Made me feel quite good about The Tics!

KTF peeps, KTF....

Ps. Been trying to post this for about half hournow, bleedin iPhones and OWTB just don't mix!

Over in Wallasey this morning and just been chatting to a Tranmere fan who told me they had signed Ricketts this morning on a one year deal. He wasn't particularly happy. He's even less happy now I've told hom how crap he was for us!

He says they only have 16 pros and most of them are teenagers (that reads a bit funny - I am still talking football here) and he's a bit worried about this season. Made me feel quite good about The Tics!

KTF peeps, KTF....

Ps. Been trying to post this for about half hournow, bleedin iPhones and OWTB just don't mix!

Be careful flashing your i phone in plastic land. :wink:

Obviously that lad has many issues etc. but still think he has the ability to suceed at this level with the right management and coaching.

Whether he'll get that at Prenton is another matter...

If he could be arsed he would succeed yes but he can't and I don't say that about many players but Ricketts is definately one who's attitude stinks he won't see out the season there.

• 3 weeks later...

whatever we think about the Bindippers both Ricketts and Savage had good games against us at BP last year - Ricketts looked awesome and ran the show for walsall when we nicked it 3-2 and Savage had a good game too in BFJ's return - on their day they are both a handful - we all know they can be lazy and ineffective but dont wanna gloat too much in case it comes back to haunt us ! hope to be proved wrong tho ! :grin:

next 2 weeks:

Ricketts leaves trannies,

ex- england striker signs for rochdale,

Ricketts leaves dale,

Ex - england striker signs for Accrington stanley

That is SO unlikely.

for a start the Dale and Accrington managers seem to know a thing or two about football management.

whatever we think about the Bindippers both Ricketts and Savage had good games against us at BP last year - Ricketts looked awesome and ran the show for walsall when we nicked it 3-2 and Savage had a good game too in BFJ's return - on their day they are both a handful - we all know they can be lazy and ineffective but dont wanna gloat too much in case it comes back to haunt us ! hope to be proved wrong tho ! :grin:

Bas Savage out until February.

• 4 months later...