Sad News

B.A.L.L.S. are in mourning. My Mum has died in her 100th year, so we can't face up to watching Latics at present.

For many years, before instant news was available, she fed my appetite for news of Latics by sending me cuttings from the rarely wrong Chron. Now I'm waiting to see what errors the Chron makes in her death announcement.

R.I.P. May.

B.A.L.L.S. are in mourning. My Mum has died in her 100th year, so we can't face up to watching Latics at present.

For many years, before instant news was available, she fed my appetite for news of Latics by sending me cuttings from the rarely wrong Chron. Now I'm waiting to see what errors the Chron makes in her death announcement.

R.I.P. May.

Sad News Diego sorry to hear,

Lets hope we get a result at Colchester for you !

Edited by razza699

R.I.P. May.

Sincere Condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your loss Terry. I lost my mum last August so I know how you will be feeling. My condolences to you and your family. As someone else said you'll have great memories - try and think about those.

Edited by martjs