He has already had a successful spell here time to move on although if we could realistically afford him then yeah.

When was his successful spell Tom? He was part of a team that narrowly avoided relegation. He had a four week purple patch granted but was very average after that...

His second spell, the move was strung out all through pre-season, he arrived unfit but even worse trying to accommodate him upset all the pre-season planning. He was distinctly average second time around and was part of a team that couldn't win at home, ironically after he fooked off we looked much, much better. I don't want the jumped up, over-rated little :censored: anywhere near this club….

:petesake: now Kilkenny is crap, do Latics fans actually appreciate quality Footballers?

I bet if Pele had played for Latics someone would accuse him of being greedy

he'll probably go to another Championship club challenging for the top 6 like Forest or Leicester

:petesake: now Kilkenny is crap, do Latics fans actually appreciate quality Footballers?

I bet if Pele had played for Latics someone would accuse him of being greedy

he'll probably go to another Championship club challenging for the top 6 like Forest or Leicester

Who's saying he's crap? He was really average the second time he was here. It was clear his heart wasn't in it.

Just saying that from what i saw he wasnt special, i do believe the reports that he was amazing when he started here, but i thought both croft and hughes were more influential towards the end of that season. Its not about what you could have done but what you did.

Just saying that from what i saw he wasnt special, i do believe the reports that he was amazing when he started here, but i thought both croft and hughes were more influential towards the end of that season. Its not about what you could have done but what you did.

Correct on at least one of them. I thought Kilkenny was good, if a little young and green. But Croft was awesome for us.

I've remember looking before, if you directly compare results with and without Croft in the side that season and extrapolate them. With Croft: Playoffs. Without Croft: Bottom.

Correct on at least one of them. I thought Kilkenny was good, if a little young and green. But Croft was awesome for us.

I've remember looking before, if you directly compare results with and without Croft in the side that season and extrapolate them. With Croft: Playoffs. Without Croft: Bottom.

Agreed. Croft was brilliant. The best loan signing I think I've seen at Latics.

Agreed. Croft was brilliant. The best loan signing I think I've seen at Latics.

Gregan for me.

But, certainly the best young loan rather than get-rid loan for me.

Though, we've probably both missed a blindingly obvious one of the past.

NB. Then again Gregan is my favourite player since John Sheridan. Who in turn is my favourite since my childhood hero of Steve Moran (So'ton).

Edited by OldhamSheridan