Wembley or Anfield

Great season since?? Only Dec as well  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you rather go to?

• Wembley
    • Anfield

The southern final is Barnet vs Swindon we are the highest ranked team left in the competition how many chances do you get to lift a trophy at Wembley? We aint going to win at Anfield we can realisticley go into a final at Wembley as favourites has to be Wembley if given a straight choice.

stop counting chickens

WEMBLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First time I went to original Wembley was with Oldham to the League Cup final.

For the first visit to the New Wembley to be with Oldham as well would be amazing.

And I live in Kent and work in central London, so it is not as thou it is a major trek, well it is because of the crap transport links but that is another story.

Edited by singe

I'd say Wembley for the experience. But financially it's got to be Anfield 'cause it's gonna bring in more dollar with further opportunity for much needed revenue (if we get a replay or manage to 'cause a huge upset and get another big team)

According to SC in the other nights Chron, he reckons we'll make about £180K from Liverpool (made £140K from the Everton game) and £420K from Wembley!

The season's shortfall will then be £400K+ vs the expected £1M+

Edited by laticsrblue

Sick of seeing this question. I want to go to both and we've got a bloody good chance of doing so. The only thing that could let us down is complacency with us playing two teams that are worse than us.

Oh and I also expect us to beat Wednesday and Charlton in the meantime too :wink:

Personally id rather go to Wembley if i had to choose but both would be nice!

From the clubs point of view, what would bring more fans back? A trip to wembley and a potential trophy, or a day out at a premier league ground?

I would say neither...

Promotion is the only thing which will make real change to the attendance levels...

Edited by oafc0000

I would like both but if I had to choose:-

1) Wembly

2) Anfield

Went to Anfield to watch England in a build up match for World Cup (Owen was playing that how long ago it was) area is a :censored: hole and if you are above 5ft 7ins watch it as your knee will hurt as they will push against the seat in front - my mate is 6ft plus and had to swap with me for a end seat so he could watch the match with no pain.

Prem. League and decent grounds - my arse.