• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: you're right. And look, the guy in the white top is doing the Nazi salute :ranting:

:petesake:

Now who is right and who is wrong here??? Hmmm, I wonder???

It may show my odds are better than yours on this one as erm someone has been racially abused!!!

Get your head from up your arse!

Edited by lancy lad

Now who is right and who is wrong here??? Hmmm, I wonder???

It may show my odds are better than yours on this one as erm someone has been racially abused!!!

Get your head from up your arse!

It would seem i'm not the one with it up there if you seriously believe what you're saying.

I give up. You keep believing your big racist conspiracy.

It would seem i'm not the one with it up there if you seriously believe what you're saying.

I give up. You keep believing your big racist conspiracy.

Ah! There it is! Racist conspiracy??? so you dont believe any racism has taken place?

Well here are the facts...........

We have a mixed race player who got very upset at some comments made to him.

Because of this every news programme in the land has taken an interest as its 2012 and should not be happening!

Someone has been arrested (for what if its a conspiracy?)

Yes the picture we see is a still and does not show much evidence (but to make an arrest the police have obviously seen CCTV footage in that section of the crowd???? No???).

Perhaps I am the one who is mistaken, has any of this actually taken place? :clown:

Ah! There it is! Racist conspiracy??? so you dont believe any racism has taken place?

Well here are the facts...........

We have a mixed race player who got very upset at some comments made to him.

Because of this every news programme in the land has taken an interest as its 2012 and should not be happening!

Someone has been arrested (for what if its a conspiracy?)

Yes the picture we see is a still and does not show much evidence (but to make an arrest the police have obviously seen CCTV footage in that section of the crowd???? No???).

Perhaps I am the one who is mistaken, has any of this actually taken place? :clown:

From looking at the Liverpool forums, that is apparently a picture of the Centenary Stand and not the Kop, where the abuse was coming from. Be careful accusing people on the basis of no concrete proof other than what could be an unfortunate still.

A racist comment was made... Liverpool fans posting and contacted the police...

Only question mark is if a charge can be made to stick to someone...

I read that also on the Liverpool messageboard, fair play if true.

Ive a feeling that this will rumble on for a while, in any event the damage to Liverpool has been done...It aint going to blow over.

A racist comment was made... Liverpool fans posting and contacted the police...

Only question mark is if a charge can be made to stick to someone...

I think it will, they will ensure it does if enough evidence is available! They need to throw the book at this idiot, there is no place for this in football!!!

From looking at the Liverpool forums, that is apparently a picture of the Centenary Stand and not the Kop, where the abuse was coming from. Be careful accusing people on the basis of no concrete proof other than what could be an unfortunate still.

You may be right, it doesnt stack up well for them though does it? The photo was shown on their forum from their own fans showing their disgust at racist abuse!!!

The pictures prove nothing.

The kid may be in the act of the armpit monkey, he may also be pulling his top down.

The guy seemingly having some banter, could have been saluting - it's easy to catch someone in an uncompromising situation on camera.

Racism, and being on the end of a racist attack though is a really difficult thing.

When I first started to see my now wife, who is of Indian descent, I got notes through my door saying 'Paki :censored:er'.

It broke me, not her as she grew up in a tough part of Derby and it was almost like going back to being a kid for her. She laughed it off, I couldn't stop being upset about it. It's really awful.

For all I have fallen out with the club in recent years, and it may seem mad; but it has re-ignited my passion to defend the club. I'm not willing to stand by while bigots emotionally disrespect the players.

It's so so wrong.

Hudds next week, maybe. Just maybe. Perhaps it'll be to defend the right of anyone who chooses to play football professionally so they don't have to do so under harrowing circumstances.

#kickitout

The kid may be in the act of the armpit monkey, he may also be pulling his top down.

The guy seemingly having some banter, could have been saluting - it's easy to catch someone in an uncompromising situation on camera.

Racism, and being on the end of a racist attack though is a really difficult thing.

When I first started to see my now wife, who is of Indian descent, I got notes through my door saying 'Paki :censored:er'.

It broke me, not her as she grew up in a tough part of Derby and it was almost like going back to being a kid for her. She laughed it off, I couldn't stop being upset about it. It's really awful.

For all I have fallen out with the club in recent years, and it may seem mad; but it has re-ignited my passion to defend the club. I'm not willing to stand by while bigots emotionally disrespect the players.

It's so so wrong.

Hudds next week, maybe. Just maybe. Perhaps it'll be to defend the right of anyone who chooses to play football professionally so they don't have to do so under harrowing circumstances.

#kickitout

Like I said the photo is inconclusive (although bending your knees, sticking your arse out and putting your elbows out wide while ensuring that you look right into the eyes of a black guy who claims he has been racially abused is probably not the best way of "PULLING YOUR :censored:ING JUMPER DOWN") but it doesn't stack up well for them does it?

Sorry to hear what you went through, there is no place for it ANYWHERE let alone football!

Edited by lancy lad

you could take any still of an everyday action and somewhere could find something that looks totally opposite to what he was doing. btu at the same time he could be doing the monkey action, but seeing as adeyemi is looking in that direction, he'd have noticed and seeing as he reported the abuse, he would have reported that aswell. it's bad enough that he was abused in the first place, but people are trying to make it worse, when a chavvy looking scouser was probably pulling his trackies up

You cant call what the young lad is doing without frames either side,like has been said could have been pulling his trackies up

The old guy in the flat cap looks like he's dishing some :censored: out though

Edited by pinchme

It's so so wrong.

#kickitout

Come to Hudds mate. The Latics mascot is going to be a very exited 7 year old girl you know well! ;-)

It's so so wrong.

#kickitout

Welcome back Derek.

If you save the picture and zoom in it looks like he has something white in his hand, probably his t-shirt (not a Suarez one!!! Joke.) and his other hand appears to be holding onto his hoody. That kid is adjusting his clothing not doing the monkey, we shouldn't get our collective knickers in a twist over that kid.

Besides, if as has been suggested, that could even be a totally different stand and Tom isn't even looking at the kid.

Fully agree.

Been watching the wall to wall coverage and at times I've thought that he shouldn't have started crying about it and after seeing what that pleb on DATM has put he maybe has made himself look soft and other fans may get on his back but, this morning watching the highlights again I'm proud that he did what he did.

The shout must have been made when he was retrieving the ball, when he is getting back into position it looks like he thinks that he isn't standing for it and goes back to give the fan both barrels which is when it all kicks off. I bet he hasn't had that abuse before, I've heard plenty of racism on the terraces but it has all been quiet under the breath stuff. Only once have I been at a game and someone has shouted it out loud, I bet this is the first time Adeyemi has heard it which is why his reaction was the way it was. Seeing the ref doing his calm down, calm down act must have just wound him up further as it looks like he wasn't taking it seriously which is possibly when the frustration takes over and the tears start.

He'll have it rough over the coming weeks, some bellends in opposition crowds will have a pop at him but he still did the right thing.

Spot on. Sick of the moronic comments on other message boards about him supposedly over-reacting, "look at what players like Cyrille Regis had to put up with, they never reacted like that". Well you know what, the world's moved on since then and i'd like to think we've made some progress. Tom Adeyemi's grown up in a world where racist abuse isn't an unfortunate fact of life that you're expected to put up with, and experiencing it for the first time in the biggest game of his career so far must have made it all the more upsetting. If he hadn't reacted, no action would have been taken (i'm sure we've all heard racist abuse at some point and not reported it or confronted the tool responsible, i know i have), the gob:censored:e in question would almost certainly have carried on doing it in the future, people around him who are young/impressionable/stupid enough would think that it's acceptable, and the :censored:ty circle remains unbroken.

Sad but predictable that some morons think they've identified a weakness in him - i love how they're trying to make out that it'll be some kind of psychological tactical masterstroke to hurl abuse at him, like they would have been perfectly civil otherwise. bring it on, let them embarrass themselves, we'll just have to drown them out.

If you save the picture and zoom in it looks like he has something white in his hand, probably his t-shirt (not a Suarez one!!! Joke.) and his other hand appears to be holding onto his hoody. That kid is adjusting his clothing not doing the monkey, we shouldn't get our collective knickers in a twist over that kid.

Besides, if as has been suggested, that could even be a totally different stand and Tom isn't even looking at the kid.

It is blatantly a different stand- how do you take that picture and the stand be the Kop, given that it was during a football game and Adeyemi is the only player in the picture? That and the Kop doesn't have two separate advertising hoardings.

I'm not sure everyone will agree, but thank you Lukers.

#kickitout

I've just cottoned on to your game sunshine! You are using this as your comeback excuse do that if we get to Wembley, you can't be accused of being a glory hunter!

You devious bastard!! ;-

I've just cottoned on to your game sunshine! You are using this as your comeback excuse do that if we get to Wembley, you can't be accused of being a glory hunter!

You devious bastard!! ;-

I assumed he was going to Hudders using the money he's saved on not going to Stevenage (new ground) now it'll be a midweek game. :unsure: