• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that kid on the right about to or is doing the armpit monkey thing?

adeyemi1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

doubt it, probably moving his arms to have a go but can't presume he#s doing that just because it looks like he might have done and one or twoother people people out of 45000 might have said something to adeyemi around when the picture was taken

The bloke next door but one to the bloke that looks like he's having a go at Adeyemi looks seriously pissed off at whatever is being said.

Sorry if this has been covered in last 10 pages but what punishment is likely to be dished out to LFC if he's found guilty?

if found guilty he will be banned for life and could even face a prison sentance....

now liverpool club....well the fa have already banned suarez for 8 games and 1 game respectively....so if they wanted to im sure they could fine them heavily and or throw themout of the competition.....

The bloke next door but one to the bloke that looks like he's having a go at Adeyemi looks seriously pissed off at whatever is being said.

Sorry if this has been covered in last 10 pages but what punishment is likely to be dished out to LFC if he's found guilty?

They'll support their fan no doubt and claim it was a cultural misunderstanding because it's acceptable from where he is from/

I don't think we should read a lot into a still, or even what the crowd sang at any moment. Most of us could be caught giving a Nazi salute or doing the monkey when we were just waving or pulling our pants up, and what you sing has more to do with what is being sung around you than anything more complex. They shouldn't have been singing in support of Suarez in the first place, that's where they've put themselves at risk of a bad reputation. Still, as has been said, we aren't holier than though so that we can denigrate [i started with blackened, then thought it would be taken for a pun, then realised that denigrate was worse, but sod it] a whole club. I could refer you again to the gentlemen who definitely abused Keith Alexander's silence with much worse than what is alleged to have been shouted at Tom.

I aint going on the liverppool forum, but to all those who blamed Tom for being soft and that the FA are against them.

Fricken wake up, like all the other negative press you have had, it nearly always lands on your on step..

Anyone annoyed at my post should look at the LFC forums....

I aint going on the liverppool forum, but to all those who blamed Tom for being soft and that the FA are against them.

Fricken wake up, like all the other negative press you have had, it nearly always lands on your on step..

Anyone annoyed at my post should look at the LFC forums....

just had a read and theyre pretty reasonable, talking about trying to find a way to let adeyemi, oldham and people following this and the suarez case that the club isn't racist and if a fan did shout something, the other 44999 fans in the ground don't condone it all.

also annoyed that the press have branded their entire fanbase as racist and want to let the facts come out and the police do their job. most of them obviously not happy what has happened over the last few weeks

I don't think he was necessarily soft ... more extraordinarily angered by the situation.

Big difference.

O4U...

Im trying to take your point, this was cut and pasted from the Liverpool forum, forgive me for being angry, Im fookin livid..

have just looked onto the Liverpool forum, I think this sums up bigger club mentality. Ive taken out the obvious F words, what planet are these people on...I feel sick...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickenLicken

I'm more embarrassed about a grown xxxxxx man, a professional athlete nonetheless, CRYING because of something some anonymous guy shouted at him, regardless of whether he misheard or not.

Tom Adeyemi needs to take a good look at himself and grow a pair of testicles. Seriously, what a xxxxxxx milky-licking fruitbowl.

Well said.

Liverpool could find themselves in an awkward situation of their own making with this.

IF the fan is found and proven guilty what punishment do they dish out to him.

How do they then counter that against their stance with backing Suarez.

Don't hold this Suarez thing about not knowing the culture etc etc ,

Even in the short time he has been in this country he should have known what he was saying and must have had reasonable access and info into racism in sport in this country.

They have already said the fan will get a life time ban if found guilty...

So they have different morals when it comes to supporters and players !!!!

Did the FA not say in their report that they found Suarez guilty of using racist language ??

So a fan at Anfield racially abuses a player on the pitch , pressume found guilty and club ban him for life , saying "we will not tolerate racism in our club"

A player on the pitch racially abuses a player at Anfield , found guilty but same club support him 100% and say he's been misunderstood.

What a load of tosh -

Double standards from a scum of a club.

Edited by losesome

So a fan at Anfield racially abuses a player on the pitch , pressume found guilty and club ban him for life , saying "we will not tolerate racism in our club"

A player on the pitch racially abuses a player at Anfield , found guilty but same club support him 100% and say he's been misunderstood.

What a load of tosh -

Double standards from a scum of a club.

They've got themselves into a right mess, that's for sure, but the two aren't exactly the same. I think (?) that the FA would be working on the balance of probability, similar to a civil case. There is room for them to abide by the outcome but disagree with the workings of it. If the bloke from the Kop gets done it will be criminal charges, so beyond resobable doubt.