• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why -

Just making the point that all these disateful events in football nearly always involve Liverpool and their fans !!!!!!!!

What a stupid thing to say why can't you distinguish the Hillsborough and Heysel disasters to a incident over 20 years late christ the guy who said that might A- not have been at either disaster and B- not have been born at the time.

Edited by GlossopLatic

The scousers knew exactly what they were doing; Adeyemi has something said to him, maybe he miss heard but the whole ground starts immediately singing their Suarez song, and the connection with Tom is er.......oh yes, got it!

All this stems from LFC officials, Dalgleish and their stupid t-shirt wearing players...Kick the racist scum out of the cup

Oh, and the connection with Heysel? They never accepted full responsibility for it, it's always someone else's fault

Nowt to do with this - no need to connect the two.

Reading those comments...

IF their Suarez song was because we sand "your a town full of racists"... That really does highlight the booing on mass as :censored:ing awful really... As no Liverpool fan could claim to not know of what "might" of been said...

So they where booing a player who had possibly been racially abused ? Classy...

What really grinds my gears about all of this is the double standards that are being used. Liverpool defend Suarez, so while he's banded he's even being paid! IF the idiots are found that abused Adeyemi, Liverpool will no doubt give them lifetime bans and try and distance themselves as far as possible from them.

While I'm on the Suarez incident, if I went in to work and racially abused someone I would be fired plain and simply. wtf were Liverpool doing ever supporting him? Why has he only received a ban from the FA? Everyone at Liverpool FC should ask themselves the question "What would happen if I went to work today and racially abused someone?"

What really grinds my gears about all of this is the double standards that are being used. Liverpool defend Suarez, so while he's banded he's even being paid! IF the idiots are found that abused Adeyemi, Liverpool will no doubt give them lifetime bans and try and distance themselves as far as possible from them.

While I'm on the Suarez incident, if I went in to work and racially abused someone I would be fired plain and simply. wtf were Liverpool doing ever supporting him? Why has he only received a ban from the FA? Everyone at Liverpool FC should ask themselves the question "What would happen if I went to work today and racially abused someone?"

But but but it's part of his culture, how was Suarez supposed to know insulting someone based on his skin colour is wrong?! MR SUAREZ IS NOT A RACIST!

I will be very interested to see how LFC punish this fan if he (or they) are proven to have racially abused tom.

having vigorously defended & supported their own employee who is guilty of exactly the same offence, how can they possibly ban the supporter?

they really have dug a massive hole for themselves & I hope that the manager & players are today regretting their behaviour over the past few weeks. they brought shame on a once proud club.

my recollection is that they were clearly booing him before that tackle was ever made.

I've watched the youtube clip and listened to the 1:38 bit of the iplayer and there is booing and the Suarez song long before play resumes. I can understand the booing during and immediately after the incident. Whenever an opposition player does something at a game the other set of fans usually boo.

Whether the booing and Suarez song are related once play resumes yet before the tackle happens is a matter for debate.

Row 4 ticket holder. from the forum.

I was sat in my usual seat in the LC in row 4, and I definitely heard a racist shout, and immediately looked to my left, don't know if it was directed at Adeyemi, but it was just at the beginning of the Luis Suarez song, which consequently led to the furious reaction. Left me a bit shocked and saddened so I left 5 mins early and missed our last two goals. As an ethnic supporter myself, I hope whoever said it gets banned from Anfield, so we can keep it racist free.

Still feeling a bit down, especially coming so soon after the Suarez ban.

(shout was B...... B... ) 1 in 45000 yet enough to cause so much upset sad sad sad. LFC fans please dont try to defend the culprit and lose respect.

Merseyside police need witnesses, you should contact them.

I've watched the youtube clip and listened to the 1:38 bit of the iplayer and there is booing and the Suarez song long before play resumes. I can understand the booing during and immediately after the incident. Whenever an opposition player does something at a game the other set of fans usually boo.

Whether the booing and Suarez song are related once play resumes yet before the tackle happens is a matter for debate.

they were booing virtually straight after the incident. what really got them going was the 'town full of racist' chant. the mood around us in the centenary stand suddenly changed. suarez chants, followed by anti manc chants and one idiot chanting 'i want to see you die'. ther were a dozen or so of us scattered around. that said, not one of us was given any hassle, not even a funny look. they knew who we were after the goal, but we were left totally alone, even though the mood got a little ugly.

Quote from: Veinticinco de Mayo on Today at 12:27:14 PM

Ok here is the timeline. As witnessed from Kop Block 105

We were cruising towards an easy win and playing well (after being poor for much of the game). The fans were celebrating and singing Just Can't Get Enough (Suarez song) in support of our number 7.

Oldham's number 11, Tom Adeyemi suddenly starts gesticulating at some people low down in about Block 107 I would guess. Nobody in the crowd apart from those very close to the incident had any idea what had happened. My initial assumption was that someone had thrown something at him.

Adeyemi is still gesticulating and is needing to be restrained by his own players, as well as Gerrard and Kuyt. The crowd starts booing as the game has now been held up for some time and the lad has clearly lost it.

The game continues and Adeyemi almost immediately commits a bad foul, for which he is booked. The crowd boo some more and start to boo him whenever he gets the ball.

The game ends. Oldham including Adeyemi leave the pitch last and are applauded off by the Kop.

Adeyemi makes an allegation after the game that he was racially abused by somebody in the Kop. Merseyside Police and Liverpool FC are currently investigating that allegation.

That is all we know for sure at the moment.

saw that on the liverpool forum on the first page of the link. could be biased but doesnt soudns like it. and i was too busy applauding our players off to realise the Kop were too, but that's nothing to do with adeyemi