Tom Adeyemi

From BBC:

On-loan Oldham Athletic midfielder Tom Adeyemi tells BBC Radio Manchester that he would have to talk to Norwich before considering a permanent move to Boundary Park.

Would be nice if he signed permanently, as he is young and enthusiastic. Given time will be an asset.He has done well so far this season and has definitely progressed since he arrived at Latics.

No chance of him being permanent. Not saying he is a world beater but I suspect he will cut it at Championship level. Credit too him if he wants to sign for us though

Whether or not he cuts it at a higher level is open to debate, however, he's certainly not ready yet, a permanent move could be good for both parties and would help his development. I suspect Norwich would be willing to let him go and I can't see championship clubs at this stage battling for his services!

I think he's a realistic target and just the type of player Dickov would be interested in signing.

i'm sure if he carries on his good form, 2 years with us at his age wouldn't be a bad move - improve again and he'd be off for a nice fee, works both ways.

I didn;t rate him at all at first but the past 6 weeks at RB and CM he really has come on leaps and bounds, passing is much more precise and believe it or not the racism issue seems to have really made him get stuck in - i was really impressed with his work rate and physical graft on saturday.

He has proved more than an adequate RB, but as a CM he has the physical presence to burst forward and create something when maybe not having his best game.

2 years with us until he is 23/24 with maybe a move in between if he improves - if he is ambitious then although on the one hand he may think he can do better than signing for us; it gives him first team football in an environment he knows and it would be up to him to work hard and get that better move.

Hope you sign Tom!

Edited by shefflatic

Last couple of games he has been our best player with his driving runs and his ability to stretch those long legs to win the ball back and arguably he was our mom at Anfield despite beIng played out of position. He'll only improve and his eye for goal is an asset too...

I too cannot see him finishing up here , he would have plenty of offers in the summer as will Simpson , I doubt Kuqi will be staying plus no doubt half of the team & we start the annual 'bulid a team before August' followed by the annual 'loanees till Xmas' competition.

Very dispiriting imo.

I too cannot see him finishing up here , he would have plenty of offers in the summer as will Simpson , I doubt Kuqi will be staying plus no doubt half of the team & we start the annual 'bulid a team before August' followed by the annual 'loanees till Xmas' competition.

Very dispiriting imo.

Unfortunately that's life in League One when you have no dosh!

I hope Adeyemi signs as I thought right from the start that he looked like a decent player and he has come on leaps and bounds since then!!!

Given Norwich are likely to stay up then I can't see he will be in their plans, plus I can't see them hanging onto him on the chance they go down in the next couple of years. They may wish to send him out to a Championship club but, if he's happy here, then I think most people would be happy for him to stay. He's done a good job.

Very dispiriting imo.

It's getting worse now because we are only signing layers on one year contracts, or to the end of the season. If we don't go up which is nigh on impossible now, we will lose all the better players and have to start again with far too many new faces next season. I know Corney doesn't want to land the club in big debts if he were to leave, but longer contracts are essential to stabilise the team. Even if we did that and gave two year contracts in the summer, they would all run out at the same time. I think a big mistake has been made.

i'd get rid on what we've seen so far. he hasn't really done much has he?

then again, Dale Stephens didn't look the player he became after a similar amount of games.

He's a world beater compared to some of the :censored:e we've had in centre mid of the years

Sam Mantom

What is people's beef with mantom? He played about 3 games, I went to Bristol rovers away and he stood out as probably out best player, he was poor in the first half at mk but so was everyone. We've had far worse!

How pissed were you ?

Worst midfielder ever

Edited by razza699