Yousouff M'Changama

Sign him up for next season Dickov- he's looked very impressive. Good engine, good passing ability, cracking shot on him and I doubt he will be on anything like Furman or Wes are on.

I've seen him three times. Stevenage, Dale and today. Out of them 3, he has played well once and been complete dog :censored:e the other two times. Yet again we are overhyping someone after a decent game.

My MoM today.

Was everywhere. Drove us forward, broke up play, put his foot in, sprayed it around and was instrumental in the goal. If his shot dipped another 2inch; it would have been a goal of the season contender.

Much better option in the engine room than Winchester.....

My MoM today.

Was everywhere. Drove us forward, broke up play, put his foot in, sprayed it around and was instrumental in the goal. If his shot dipped another 2inch; it would have been a goal of the season contender.

Well said!

Easy my MoM today.

I've seen him three times. Stevenage, Dale and today. Out of them 3, he has played well once and been complete dog :censored:e the other two times. Yet again we are overhyping someone after a decent game.

Really ?......I'd definitely have him in my side, along with wes and furman that would give us a competitive midfield.

For the budget we're working with i doubt we'd find much better.

Takes time to settle in to this league from what he's been used to, he's improving, has plenty of skill and I like his attitude.

would like to see him forward at set pieces as opposition may ignore him and he cant half jump for a little guy

I noticed this too he's like a salmon and he's got a rocket in his right peg as that one that crashed the abr from 40 yards showed, and as the ball for the goal showed he can pass aswell he's got potential certainly. Not Man of the match for me that was Reece Brown who read the game superbly and his positioning was awesome. But if we are looking at new signings we will do alot worse than Yousouff.

Noticed that he seems to be quite pedantic sometimes, treating the ball like a hot potato; but when he takes a touch he has a great pass in him, as the pass in the lead up to the goal shows after taking time on the ball. Seems to have every quality needed in a CM, hope he can polish his raw ability and that should make him a very useful player.

My MoM today.

Agree that he worked hard and looked to have good pace - distribution got better as the game wore on - great shot that hit the crossbar (free season ticket for you my son :wink: ) Should have scored with a far easier chance later on. Definite prospect if he continues to improve.

Noticed that he seems to be quite pedantic sometimes, treating the ball like a hot potato; but when he takes a touch he has a great pass in him, as the pass in the lead up to the goal shows after taking time on the ball. Seems to have every quality needed in a CM, hope he can polish his raw ability and that should make him a very useful player.

I think he's just a little unsure about how much time he has....that will come with more league games. Giving the ball away dawdling on it at dale last week probably put the fear into him so maybe wasn't quite so relaxed yesterday.

I'm guessing on a tight(er) budget next season, a player like him shouldn't cost too much so a definite signing for me. By then, should have 10-12 games and be more settled. Fantastic leap, nice passing and when he takes a look around and realises how much time he has, looks more than comfortable.

Whoever this scout is (M'Changama and Diallo) is doing a damn fine job i must say

I agree, far too early to tell whether he's going to be good long term. I thought he played excellent yesterday, and has a great engine. Looks to have a few chicken-with-the-head-lopped-off moments, but I like his attitude. And the pass to Lee which led to our goal was simply breathtaking.

I think he's just a little unsure about how much time he has....that will come with more league games. Giving the ball away dawdling on it at dale last week probably put the fear into him so maybe wasn't quite so relaxed yesterday.

I'm guessing on a tight(er) budget next season, a player like him shouldn't cost too much so a definite signing for me. By then, should have 10-12 games and be more settled. Fantastic leap, nice passing and when he takes a look around and realises how much time he has, looks more than comfortable.

Whoever this scout is (M'Changama and Diallo) is doing a damn fine job i must say

I think there's a good chance M'changama was recommended by Diallo - they came through the youth system at Marseille together.

I agree, far too early to tell whether he's going to be good long term. I thought he played excellent yesterday, and has a great engine. Looks to have a few chicken-with-the-head-lopped-off moments, but I like his attitude. And the pass to Lee which led to our goal was simply breathtaking.

Try to keep him. He could be a massive find for us.

All he needs to do is get his head around how much time he has (or doesn't have) on the ball. To be fair, he is improving in every game on this score. Oh and what a strike and pass yesterday!

Try to keep him. He could be a massive find for us.

All he needs to do is get his head around how much time he has (or doesn't have) on the ball. To be fair, he is improving in every game on this score. Oh and what a strike and pass yesterday!

Could it be we've finally found a replacement for Richie Wellens Danny Whitaker?