Daniel Taylor signs

Well, there's many a gem picked up from those that won't make it in the Prem. In a way, Kieran Lee was one and he didn't turn out too shabby. I'm not too concerned that DT is only a kid if he has the talent and is used correctly. He's got a glowing rep from Peter Beardsley and he knows a thing or two about strikers.

Welcome to BP, son.

Did he?

I met some trotter fans whilst working away last year, and at that stage in the season; they said he was out-scoring Klasnic in the reserves......and they wanted Coyle to give him a shot coming off the bech instead of a Croation International!!!????

Im on iPhone but i'll check later when at a computer........

You never win nothing with kids..................................how many league titles later with the scum?

i remember a few years ago, that we had the chance to sign Jordon Rhodes,before Huddersfield, but he was young, naive, and a gamble.!!!!!!!!

Well, there's many a gem picked up from those that won't make it in the Prem. In a way, Kieran Lee was one and he didn't turn out too shabby. I'm not too concerned that DT is only a kid if he has the talent and is used correctly. He's got a glowing rep from Peter Beardsley and he knows a thing or two about strikers.

Welcome to BP, son.

Lets not forget it took Kieran lee a good 18 months to really establish himself in the first team here it also took Dale Stephens and Dean Furman a good 12 months also. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see much of him to begin with while he finds his feet and settles into the club ditto with Connor Brown.

i remember a few years ago, that we had the chance to sign Jordon Rhodes,before Huddersfield, but he was young, naive, and a gamble.!!!!!!!!

Not quite!! We had a deal in place to sign him on loan, he was happy to come. Huddersfield blew us out of the water by paying cash for him and signing him full-time. But Penney did want him on loan, instead we panic and sign the :censored: Parker…..

Edited by oafcprozac

I think we were only going to get him on loan. Newly-minted Huddersfield were willing to pay more money than we could afford for a permanent deal.

Blimey - Beardsley's reference is very business like:

"Dan's future development opportunities would have been limited at Newcastle due to the strategic plan for our development squads..."

Makes him sound like a trainee accountant.

Blimey - Beardsley's reference is very business like:

"Dan's future development opportunities would have been limited at Newcastle due to the strategic plan for our development squads..."

Makes him sound like a trainee accountant.

He's not just a pretty face you know

0,,10337%7E10964629,00.jpg

anyone think these two use the same barber shop?

If Taylor Is crap Im sure they will be PARTING ways sooner or later!

I'll get me coat

Will he be a fringe player ?

Hopefully the lad will have some cut-ting edge, particularly against, um, Crewe.

Maybe he'll have some spectacular goals in him - perhaps a scissor-kick.....

Edited by IceStationLatic