4500 Liverpool tickets sold so far

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It always makes me chuckle that people get up at 5 in the morning to queue for tickets. Wait til the rush of the first few days dies down then stroll up an get your ticket at leisure.

But then your seat won't be as good as it could have been!

to true ghost,today not one person(or a bacon butty) in sight,3 tickets purchased..

JA11K i admire you for turning up at stupid o'clock but a ticket is a ticket...

BUT SOMEBODY WILL BE SAT IN OUR SEATS ANYWAY

There were quite a lot of City fans in our 3 sections of the ground that day too.

Much to my delight come the final whistle. My mate found a phone on the pitch that day and rang a number to arrange for the fella pick it up. Was rewarded with a case of beer for his honest... Might've been someone on here?

yet evertime I've been to BP and it was a sell-out there has always been an empty seat nearby, even on Celebration Sunday the seat behind me was empty

Are you the old man who stinks of piss in the paddock?

Always has empty seats next to him that lad.

Are you the old man who stinks of piss in the paddock?

Always has empty seats next to him that lad.

The maintenance man was called to that section a couple of months ago. a complaint had been put in as they people thought it was the drains. We were all shaking our heads and pointing to the guy in question

The maintenance man was called to that section a couple of months ago. a complaint had been put in as they people thought it was the drains. We were all shaking our heads and pointing to the guy in question

Its is bad when you get down wind of it.

Some blokes I know put Vicks on their nose each match, its so bad.

I thought that when i got my ST there. Soon realised it was his rotting penis rather than the drains.