Chris Iwelumo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I met chris in Gaucho on Friday night and got talking to him and mentioned we needed a striker. He know PD and GT and tetx his agen that night. His mrs wants him in the North West plus the fact that he wasn't playing at Watford made him interested in coming to Oldham.

He seemed a genuine bloke and took a lot of interest about Latics.

If he is a hit I'll take the credit, if he is pants I'll leave the country!!

I met chris in Gaucho on Friday night and got talking to him and mentioned we needed a striker. He know PD and GT and tetx his agen that night. His mrs wants him in the North West plus the fact that he wasn't playing at Watford made him interested in coming to Oldham.

Lol so its you fault?

Do you want to go for a drive round Collyhurst, see if we can find Richie Wellens?

love our scouting system

So he's not playing where he is, his wife wants him back up here and his agent hadn't spotted that we need a striker? That agent is really earning his corn.

If Strachan was thinking of calling up Matt Smith to play for Scotland, he could go the whole hog(manay) and play him alongside Iwelumo. This could be the Plan Z that the Scots have been seeking.

P.S. Big Chris will have no problem understanding Dickov and let's hope he can translate for the rest of the squad.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns