• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really could not care anymore, I'm trusting LJ to build a side that will push for promotion next season, whichever division we're in. He's a liability at best and is part of a very leaky defence this year, of course I want him to stay but he wouldn't be a massive loss.

I really could not care anymore, I'm trusting LJ to build a side that will push for promotion next season, whichever division we're in. He's a liability at best and is part of a very leaky defence this year, of course I want him to stay but he wouldn't be a massive loss.

'He's a liability at best and is part of a very leaky defence this year, of course I want him to stay'

??????????

'He's a liability at best and is part of a very leaky defence this year, of course I want him to stay'

??????????

"But he wouldn't be a massive loss" He's by far our best CB so of course I'd like him to stay, keep him and Grounds and we have a starting point for a good defence.

Just found out today that Mvoto is planning to leave at end of season. Apparently, if he doesn't get good offer from premiership he's going back to France..............'Adieu'

Replace Premiership with Championship and I'm not surprised.

Good luck to him, he's improved in the last couple of years and I could only see him getting better with age. It's unfortunate for us that the difference in

wage between Championship and League One is such that it is a no brainer for players to take up the offers they get at that level so that they can be assured of financial security, but that's the way it is.

Despite this, if we find the right partner for Tarky then I don't think we'll miss him too much.

Replace Premiership with Championship and I'm not surprised.

Good luck to him, he's improved in the last couple of years and I could only see him getting better with age. It's unfortunate for us that the difference in

wage between Championship and League One is such that it is a no brainer for players to take up the offers they get at that level so that they can be assured of financial security, but that's the way it is.

Despite this, if we find the right partner for Tarky then I don't think we'll miss him too much.

Belezika can step up to the mark, big, strong, quick and commanding, his concentration is good too so doesn't make many bloomers.

Edited by BP1960

I do not care if he stays or goes, whilst he has been one of our better players in the 2nd half of the season, he still manages to frustrate me. Tuesday night with a couple of minutes left he puts the ball into touch because he has not got a decent left peg. We were chasing the game ffs. Good luck wherever you go and thanks for the amazing 70 yard run.

Very leaky defence? Have you looked at our goal difference or goals against column recently?

He had an in and out first half of the season imo , but has been our best player in 2013 by a country mile .....the fact he is the joint second top scorer of league goals at the club shows the real problem.

We have lost stacks of games ,and not many , especially the home games have been thrashings ....we just score far too few goals.

Very leaky defence? Have you looked at our goal difference or goals against column recently?

-15 goal difference is nothing to be proud of. Have you seen the quality of some of the sides who have won comfortably at BP this season? Our defence is nothing short of dreadful this year.