Chris Taylor

Iam proud to be the first to comment on this. If you don't want to be here then f*ck off. Take Danny with you cos you both would have signed by now. You're not real Millwall. Yes Iam bitter and angry and yes I may be wrong but I don't care its my opinion. F*ck off if your heart aint in it. I damn well knew it ! Or you would have signed weeks ago. F*ck ya.

Ah I do love the rational opinions Millwall fans never fail to put forward.

He was quite good in the Championship for Millwall wasn't he? It is feasible that he could catch at a lower PL side and the likes of Hull might be interested. Think it's likely he will move back up North and with Wigan looking a decent bet to be in the Championship next season he has a few more options. If Dickov gets the Donny job I can definitely see him going there.

Can almost guarantee he won't be coming back here though.

With Blackburn floundering and only just escaping relegation, plus they change managers more often than some people change their underwear, I don't imagine CT would feel very settled at Ewood. I wouldn't be surprised to see him at Notlob. With him one side and Eagles the other, it could be just what they need.

Usually I think players should be careful what they wish for when rejecting a longer deal after a year at a club, but this seems like a smart move by Chris and by the sounds of it he's earned himself a bigger deal/club after this season. I'll be honest I thought he'd end up leaving Millwall this summer by being released.