Stephen Vaughan

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is loopholes for example he could have friends or family purchase it sure nothing to stop him being employed as a cleaner. He should be banned from anything to do with Football after what he did at Chester.

Edited by oafctom

I was assured by a director of the club that this would not be allowed to happen. However, I am also aware that Simon Corney has an existing relationship with Mr Vaughan.

His son fronts many of his businesses nowadays, so that could be a way around the 'fit and proper person' test. If Vincent Tan can get his hands on Cardiff City, then any bugger can get any club...

I was assured by a director of the club that this would not be allowed to happen. However, I am also aware that Simon Corney has an existing relationship with Mr Vaughan.

His son fronts many of his businesses nowadays, so that could be a way around the 'fit and proper person' test. If Vincent Tan can get his hands on Cardiff City, then any bugger can get any club...

Worrying prospect that.