Stephen Vaughan

I've been a supporter for 50+ years and assumed that I would be all my life - but if this man is allowed to be involved with a takeover then I will be finished with the Club. Hopefully, SC will dismiss these rumours.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a supporter for 50+ years and assumed that I would be all my life - but if this man is allowed to be involved with a takeover then I will be finished with the Club. Hopefully, SC will dismiss these rumours.

My feelings exactly. Not being a drama queen but I won't hand over money to that man. I'd rather walk away now than watch the inevitable destruction of the club.

Why?

If SV takes over I'll be absolutely :censored:ing livid. I'll still support Latics. I'd of course consider not giving him any of my money but why on earth would you be finished with the club? You wouldn't watch them away? You wouldn't come back if the fans managed to oust him or someone came in and bought the club off him? It's the same reactionary bollocks that formed FC United.

Edited by jsslatic

The rarely-wrong Chron says in tonight's edition Matthew Chambers has an exclusive interview with Stephen Vaughan, the controversial businessman at the heart of a bid to buy Oldham Athletic.

The big question has to be - who will be the first to post the link on here?

I go 4/5 Razza, 2/1 ZiggaZaggaAthletic, 12/1 bar those

Will we get a duplicate thread/s containing the link? 4/7 yes 5/4 no

The big question has to be - who will be the first to post the link on here?

I go 4/5 Razza, 2/1 ZiggaZaggaAthletic, 12/1 bar those

Will we get a duplicate thread/s containing the link? 4/7 yes 5/4 no

It's half term, which means I'm off, so I'd be inclined to stick a few quid on myself at 9/2...

Why?

If SV takes over I'll be absolutely :censored:ing livid. I'll still support Latics. I'd of course consider not giving him any of my money but why on earth would you be finished with the club? You wouldn't watch them away? You wouldn't come back if the fans managed to oust him or someone came in and bought the club off him? It's the same reactionary bollocks that formed FC United.

This.

This now appears to be real and those that have always had concerns over Simon Corneys true colours could be about to be proved right

I am absolutely disgusted that Corney would even answer this crooks first call let alone get into talks with him

The FA / Football League do not give a :censored: about small clubs, it's actually in their interests for some of us to disappear I suspect so we are at real risk of being finished here and for all those that think we should not panic and just wait and see, two words.....Neville Chamberlain (and for clarity that is not the lad who scored against Brazil)