Stephen Vaughan

This now appears to be real and those that have always had concerns over Simon Corneys true colours could be about to be proved right

I am absolutely disgusted that Corney would even answer this crooks first call let alone get into talks with him

The FA / Football League do not give a :censored: about small clubs, it's actually in their interests for some of us to disappear I suspect so we are at real risk of being finished here and for all those that think we should not panic and just wait and see, two words.....Neville Chamberlain (and for clarity that is not the lad who scored against Brazil)

Simon may have his hands tied, the other two ex directors may call in the debts in and effectively wind the club up. Im not sure about this, but the story is gathering at a worrying rapid pace,

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get a meeting with Corney so he can tell the fans what's going on.

** NOTHING TO SEE HERE**

**EVERYTHING IS OK**

**DONT WORRY, WE HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART**

There you go, there is your meeting.

Edited by pukka

Work starting on the new stand, a notable goalscorer being brought in and a couple of decent players and the average fan in the pub before a game couldn't give a toss who was incharge.

If they come in and sack LJ for Sammy Lee, well thats a different story.

Could we not formally write to the football league - banning the sale, get signatures, get the council involved.. march from the fookin civic!! ANYTHING TO NOT LET THIS MAN TAKE OVER OUR CLUB!!

I think he could be in breach of his directors ban here. This is who we can report him to:

http://www.bis.gov.uk/insolvency/Companies/investigations-hotline

vaughan classic tweets. He's got Bradley Orr by the short and curlies Stephen Vaughan@vaughanboxing 2 Jun

@bradleyorr2 good to see you yesterday mate give us a shout if you want to come over

IMG-20120404-00292_normal.jpg Bradley Orr@bradleyorr2 2 Jun

@vaughanboxing boss day mate,safe flight and speak to u soon mate !!!

</ol>

1. Sam Rowlett@samkrowlett 25 Apr

2. @vaughanboxing no thanks the first time was bad enough and the same can be said for Malta!

1. 824e5f0fa04c318b2cf502167ba4b758_normal.jpeg Stephen Vaughan@vaughanboxing26 Apr

2. @samkrowlett I'm boring you go away then and stop messaging me Chester are back good for you now the hard work begins

1. 824e5f0fa04c318b2cf502167ba4b758_normal.jpeg Stephen Vaughan@vaughanboxing27 Apr

2. @samkrowlett tell you what I'm home next week come and meet me put your big mouth to test

You sure thats him? Looks nothing like him

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/nov/18/chester-city-fit-proper-person-test

I think he could be in breach of his directors ban here. This is who we can report him to:

http://www.bis.gov.u...gations-hotline

Many on here respect your knowledge Jim, I wonder if you could create a dedicated protest thread with this and other email links such as the Football League, Oldham Chronicle and Manchester Evening news for fans to contact?

Edited by BP1960

Very seriously considering not sending off my forms to proceed with the finance of my ST. If this dick gets control of the club i might not set foot in BP til he leaves.

I don't give a :censored: what nice and sweet talk he comes out with if he addresses the fans (no doubt he's a 'changed' man) this guy is bad news!

Edited by Oafc88

With his son getting another 30%, his wive getting 30% and his cleaner getting 10%

He'll have to keep a bit for the painter he sold his shares in Barrow to before their FA Cup game against Chester to around those rules.

Dodgy as :censored:.

Simon may have his hands tied, the other two ex directors may call in the debts in and effectively wind the club up. Im not sure about this, but the story is gathering at a worrying rapid pace,

It might not just be down to Blitz and Gazal, this. Corney may have his hands tied for other reasons too. Like repaying people what they're owed etc.

Edited by boundaryblue80

He wont be a director...just a shareholder which he is allowed to do by law!!

Granted, but the ban includes him not being able to run the club from behind the scenes. Does the head of the purchasing consortium sound like he wont want to influence the decision making?