Latics v Fake Latics Pre Season Friendly confirmed

Calling it a glamour tie wow it's gets a championship side

Glamour tie against managerless, poorly supported Championship side. This is as good as it gets. Can we also arrange a game against the other glamour side in that division Yeovil?

Any ideas on ticket prices for this? I'd imagine it will be £25 adults and £20 kids again but does anyone have a spare voucher C?

If they do two tickets per ST holder then I'm boycotting until someone sensible like that Vaughan fellow comes in.

Wow ...talk about negative spin, they are after all the current FA cup holders .. how often does that happen to us in any pre season game

I know City won the year before we played them, but that could be a glamour tie and even thats pushing it, seen as what 4,000 turned up and most of them were City.

'Latics v Latics' is a hideous headline.

We are Latics, remember?!

Glamour, my arse,

We are 'Latics' which is a unique name. They are 'The Latics' who made a poor attempt at copying our name.

Headline should read Latics v The Latics. Shame on Latics for crediting Wigan with the same name!

We are 'Latics' which is a unique name. They are 'The Latics' who made a poor attempt at copying our name.

Headline should read Latics v The Latics. Shame on Latics for crediting Wigan with the same name!

Headline should read Latics v Wigan!