Latics goalies bloomers

Remember peter mcdonnell bouncing the ball right in front of ronnie moore playing against rotherham and the ball stuck in the mud and didnt bounce. Ronnie said cheers and stuck it in. Also john platt throwing it straight to tommy hutchinson against coventry in the fa cup who proceeded to score the only goal of the game.

Yeovil at home on a random Friday night. One of the many Hazell-Brill combos, I seem to remember.

The only Friday night game I remember is a horrible 0-3 defeat to Hartlepool where Brill let a powderpuff punt on goal right through his legs taking them 2-up and out of sight even though it was first half. Under Penney's season I think.

Do we have to drag these threads up to really depress us?

Gary Kelly's epic failure at a juggling act in the last minute of Extra-Time in the replayed LDV tie v Stoke in January 2000

Paul Gerrard's fumble v Reading Oct' 1995

Peter Litchfield's goalkeeping masterclass v Chelsea - October 1988

Jon Hallworth - great shot-stopper, King of the Cisak ala v Sheff United (ie coming for Something and being so :censored:ing late, we're already kicking off)

Sure I'm right with this : we never played Yeovil on a Friday.

Remember Gerrard fumbling at home to Reading in 95...

Hartlepool 2009, first one nowhere :censored:ing near it, second one went through him, third one worldy but game already over.

Gary Kelly at Wrexham Sept 2000, had a mare L1-3

Pogs shaky start to his Latics career, mistakes on opening day and a dreadful error v Wycombe - then got his :censored: together as we won 8/8

Was at White Hart Lane when Gerrard kicked the ball straight to Sheringham who returned it with interest. I think we were 3-0 down after fifteen minutes. I remember a Latics fan arriving late, hot dog in hand arriving after we had conceded the third goal, asking me if there was any score! Dean Brill gave us many hours of torture.