Stevenage 3 Oldham 4

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal favourite

"An appalling Referee on a level beyond belief + A cynical diving team + A vile set if away supporters. ( and a howler by us)

It's not often the combination all come together at once. Just thank God we've got it out of the way straight away.

On a major plus, the team had the fight back passion of old. We were on a loser from the offset with that official. Oldham better hope they can keep him for every game.

Hold your heads up high Boro and never let that passion die."

My personal favourite

"An appalling Referee on a level beyond belief + A cynical diving team + A vile set if away supporters. ( and a howler by us)

It's not often the combination all come together at once. Just thank God we've got it out of the way straight away.

On a major plus, the team had the fight back passion of old. We were on a loser from the offset with that official. Oldham better hope they can keep him for every game.

Not all their fans felt that way;

Bullcrap

Borobred ohwhentheblues@gmail.com, today at 18:11:44

User: boro2112 - profile

Views: 28

Its amazing how blinkered our fans are, thought oldham made us look very poor and they have a lot of pace going forward. Fully deserved there win, as for vile fans, we had a right good beer with 8 of them?

Edited by BP1960

Not all their fans felt that way;

Bullcrap

Borobred ohwhentheblues@gmail.com, today at 18:11:44User: boro2112 - profile

Views: 28

Its amazing how blinkered our fans are, thought oldham made us look very poor and they have a lot of pace going forward. Fully deserved there win, as for vile fans, we had a right good beer with 8 of them?

Odd email address for a Stevenage fan.

Think that's a troll gone tits up.

Edited by PlayItLivo

From Borochat:

''I think it was more Oldham were very fired up. We didn't really have a chance to be anything but awful. I don't think I've seen a team close down so well for 90 minutes, I was very impressed with Oldham but they will only get things from games if a referee buys their simulation.''

This is the sort of thing that I want to be hearing from away fans...I think Johnson has got them all fired up and a close set that will work for each other. The right way to get young lads pulling together and fighting for one another.

My personal favourite

Vile??? Why did anything happen or are they just being losers

What a game that was, MacDonald was outstanding IMO ran all game and did very well against two very physical defenders, Dayton was very good also. Thought tarky started shaky but did a lot better in the second half, mellor simply is not a centre half