Peterborough away

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous price! If we are class A why are we not getting the whole terrace to ourselves? Its the only reason its my fave away ground. I dont want to sit, Im going to sulk :( Ive convinced about 10 lads to come cause its less than 20notes and we get to stand like the good old days. Theyre going to be pissed with me lol

Count me out. Seems daft as the ticket isn't the most expensive part of the day, but £28 is a liberty.

Does that mean you're going or not? agreed it's not the most expensive part of the day but it's all in the round brother. £28 for League One Posh....sorry it's a joke

Edited by Lags

Does that mean you're going or not? agreed it's not the most expensive part of the day but it's all in the round brother. £28 for League One Posh....sorry it's a joke

Nah, £28 is a joke... I'm not going. I didn't put it very well but regardless of how much you spend on trains/beer, I'm not paying £28 to watch league 1 football out of principle. My morals are at my strongest the further away from payday it is ;-)

How do they class us as category A? 150 miles away and have been lower end of the league for years! Who isn't category A for them??

Would have considered it but not at £28

That's what you get for having a good away following. I can't make it anyway but would be tempted to off my favourite away day at that rate and no terrace

The premier league starts that weekend I can go to my local sit watch the 12:30pm game watch soccer staurday then the game at 5:30 game come out the pub get a kebab a taxi home and still spend less than £28.

That might not seem like being a proper football fan but when I've got a season ticket, i get my live football fix that way and will still see the same fixture later in the season so its just not value for money.

The premier league starts that weekend I can go to my local sit watch the 12:30pm game watch soccer staurday then the game at 5:30 game come out the pub get a kebab a taxi home and still spend less than £28.

That might not seem like being a proper football fan but when I've got a season ticket, i get my live football fix that way and will still see the same fixture later in the season so its just not value for money.

What the hell do you drink to sit in the pub for 7 hours - kebab and taxi home for less than £28? Has it been that long since I realised how much more cheaper up north it is... My £28 would have been spent minimum by the time the 4:45 FT results have come in.

What the hell do you drink to sit in the pub for 7 hours - kebab and taxi home for less than £28? Has it been that long since I realised how much more cheaper up north it is... My £28 would have been spent minimum by the time the 4:45 FT results have come in.

I can drink slowly you can still get a pint for under £3 in Glossop