massive rumour

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If, and that is a big if, this is true, then take it. I would say that most of us would have thought he would have gone well before now. Having said that I do not want him to leave, we can build a decent team round him given time.

Maybe so, for me Derby and Walsall kept him easily out of the game by simply swamping him. Give him space and he'll destroy you, deny him that and he gets very frustrated.

From Simon Corney's mouth BP, when I asked him in the Summer, I wasn't going to pit it out into the public domain but it's already out there it seems.

He told us it was a low figurw, but didn't specify. I assumed 350k as a figure plucked from the sky. 250k will be disappointing but that clause was a sacrifice we had to make to get him to sign in Jan...

He's a great player to watch when given space to display his talent but in our division he's a marked man and he won't get the time on the ball that he really needs this season.

I would be sorry to see him go but the money his sale will generate could, if ploughed back into the team be the difference between mid table mediocrity and the playoffs!

He's a great player to watch when given space to display his talent but in our division he's a marked man and he won't get the time on the ball that he really needs this season.

I would be sorry to see him go but the money his sale will generate could, if ploughed back into the team be the difference between mid table mediocrity and the playoffs!

If that's true 1955 (I wasn't at either home game) then Peterborough should be a very interesting match. Peterborough seem to have the mindset of "attack, then defend as an afterthought" so it could be a great opportunity to see Jose at his best.

£250k is very low compared to other players and the fees they are going for, but given what could've happened in January I'm not too disappointed. One thing I'm sure about is that Baxter will be the bargain of whichever transfer window he wants to leave in.